Poll: Pop vs Soda
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pop
57.14%
16 57.14%
Soda
42.86%
12 42.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop vs Soda
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people

The government calling it "soda" is more then enough reason for me to call it pop.
You go ahead and agree with those ass holes.

The government thing was just making a funny point. But I tend to stand by the backwater comment. The main ingredient in all SODA is soda water (or carbonated water), not pop water, not pop, not fizzy stuff, or that there dern magic stuff that tingles and I caan't understand so I make up a stupid werd like pop to tell what it is.

SODA

I'm annoyed with this already. It's called a few things, cola, soft drinks, soda pop, what ever. Some regions shortened it to soda, some to pop (so the real backasswards people are the ones who call everything "Coke").
To think it matters so much that there even is a "right" way, and that your way is the the right way is kinda arrogant.

But yeah, it's pop.

Messages In This Thread