Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Couponing Thread
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, question:

What the heck is Rite Aid all about. I have been getting cold and flu stuff there and got some +Up rewards, but I have no idea what that means. Can you break down Rite Aid and their wellness program in real people talk for us?

Ok, Up Rewards work two ways. First, they keep track of your totals when you buy stuff. When you reach $250 in a calendar year, you get a 10% discount on all Rite Aid brand products. When you reach $500, you get 10% on ALL store purchases. At $1000, you get 20% off (and I LOVE that one). This applies to any non sale item, and to a lesser extent, sale items. I'll give you an example. Centrum Pro Nutrients are normally $11.99, but are on sale for $10.99. If you have the 20% off for everything, you get more off the sale price (since the sale price isn't 20% of the original total, which makes it 9.99). It counts on everything except prescriptions (although that varies from state to state, NJ is Nazi Germany in most regulations), gift cards and tobacco.

The 2nd way are Actual Up Rewards. They print out at the end of your receipt if you bought a product that had that as part of a sale. Think of that as a gift card. You can use that on ANYTHING but the above restrictions. So if you had a $5 Up Reward, and bought something for $5, you could use that to get it free. Only would need to pay the sales tax.

Also at 500 points, you get a free health screening there.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  The I'm drunk thread Derick 26 7,705 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  the video thread mongo 2 1,668 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green