Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people.

I guess the difference is calling someone a whore who doesn't even post here (let alone even have an account here as far as I can see) can't really be called "good hearted sarcasm" now can it? Where I come from that's called a dickhead move

How pissed were you at Josh's comments?? Would it make you feel any better if he said he meant it in sarcasm?

Point is, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Hondo's comments pissed me off...that's all. I mean come on, if you dislike 2-3 people (which I guess is what I'm reading here) then why not take it up with those people directly?

Maybe I was off base, but when I see a comment about "TOMB" as a whole, I take it personal because I feel that I'm a big part of that group, and I can't tell if the comments are directed at me or any of the other guys there...To me TOMB means all of us.

Messages In This Thread