Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint Dept.
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Road construction. It's all over the place here!

This

PA government is so crooked that the PENNDOT bosses encourage their workers to take their time and be lazy so that they match or exceed the budget. If they don't match or exceed the budget, then the budget gets CUT the next year, if they do match or exceed it, it gets raised. Crooked fucking Nazi PA government. It the PENNDOT fat cats lining their pockets and our pussy ass mafia governor supports what they do. The entire state government is SHIT. Can an individual state rebel against just the state government. What if I sent Washington a letter saying I intend to have a coup in PA but only to oust the current government of the state, but we plan on staying in the US? Would that work?
That is bullshit when you see 5 guys at a site and four of them standing around with thumbs up their asses. When I drove though a work zone out in Arizona all five guys were actually doing something.

I JUST drove past a construction site. They have the parkway east in PGH, usually 4 lanes, down to 1 lane. 10 guys at one point on a 5 mile closure. 1 guy working, the rest standing around doing nothing.

Hey fuckheads, you want to use that budget? Make these work sites 24 a day job sites and you will get everything done in 25% the time it takes you to do it now.

FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread