Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 2/18/2015 - Plan B
damn. thast enough to make a guy want to curb stomp someone.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i need a boss to come yell at me for breaking that truck. I can't function, and I know thats the reason. things don 't feel right yet. yell at me, bitch me out, throw trash cans around, and kick some holes in the wall, tell me everything I did wrong. Then I appologize, promise to be better, blah blah blah. Then I go bitch to my co-workers about how much of an asshole our boss is.

isn't that how it works? Thats how it was when I was growing up anyway, and other jobs.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

As I was reading your post, I thought to myself "I'm going to make a troubled childhood joke".
You beat me to it.

you know whats kind of messed up. I seriously feel like that.

I totally feel bad for my little brother. I know exactly how he feels right now. he's probly wishing he at least broke his leg in the accident, ad was in the hospital. :roflmao: :roflmao:
like when the boss showed up yesterday, and started hooking the trailer to his truck. i was waiting for him to start throwing wood blocks around and tossing hammers across the parking lot. Then when he didn't and he's just humming a little song, and calmly working on things, it drove me nuts. ITs torture. The anticipation before the storm kills me.

got used to the storms. no big deal. and I knew when it was done, we could continue on like nothing ever happened.
Chip Wrote:Speaking of Charlie Brown days...

Coming to work this morning, somebody tried to pass me where two ramps merged.
There wasn't room, obviously, he hit the snow bank and bumped the side of my car.
He didn't stop so I followed him long enough to get his plate.
I called the state police, and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. Called back, same thing. So I gave up and just drove there because it was only 10 minutes away.
Then because I didn't stop and call right away, the state trooper said they couldn't do anything. Dafuq.
And told me to try the local police.
They said they couldn't do anything because the freeway isn't their jurisdiction. And said to just call my insurance company because they might not need a police report.
But said if they did need a report, to try the state police again and talk to somebody else, somebody higher up because that didn't make any sense.
So I called my insurance company, and they said they might not need the report because I had the plate number.

And I still have to get my door fixed from the cart last weekend.
:killme:

Seriously some vehicle has been hit every day this week. My car goes to the insurance place for inspection tomorrow morning so I'll know then if they'll fix it or not.
People of DBN.... be safe.
LeNeve Wrote:damn. thast enough to make a guy want to curb stomp someone.

Yeah, I'm just in a great mood today.
Watching this made me feel a little better.
In that, my car isn't this awesome.
My car is normal, and just getting beat up this week.

1,042hp.

[Image: 2013-viper-pt2.jpg?w=525&h=350]

[youtube]6Y-CWWRx2Vg[/youtube]
does me backing a trailer into the bumper of that dodge truck count as an additional car being hit this week?
LeNeve Wrote:does me backing a trailer into the bumper of that dodge truck count as an additional car being hit this week?

Sure, why not?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:does me backing a trailer into the bumper of that dodge truck count as an additional car being hit this week?

Sure, why not?

fuck yeah. :high5:
I'm drinking tonight.
Chip Wrote:I'm drinking tonight.

i drank alot when i got home last night. probaly again tonight
Joe Wrote:Never shake your booty on stage with Afroman.

[youtube]XXUkP_Gyo-0[/youtube]

:eek: That won't end well for him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Total charlie brown day.

Speaking of Charlie Brown days...

Coming to work this morning, somebody tried to pass me where two ramps merged.
There wasn't room, obviously, he hit the snow bank and bumped the side of my car.
He didn't stop so I followed him long enough to get his plate.
I called the state police, and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. Called back, same thing. So I gave up and just drove there because it was only 10 minutes away.
Then because I didn't stop and call right away, the state trooper said they couldn't do anything. Dafuq.
And told me to try the local police.
They said they couldn't do anything because the freeway isn't their jurisdiction. And said to just call my insurance company because they might not need a police report.
But said if they did need a report, to try the state police again and talk to somebody else, somebody higher up because that didn't make any sense.
So I called my insurance company, and they said they might not need the report because I had the plate number.

And I still have to get my door fixed from the cart last weekend.
:killme:

WTF!! That totally sucks. The insurance company is going to want a report. And if it's on the shopping cart side, just say that's part of the incident.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM