Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2/18/2015 - Plan B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday's thread was called Option B. I immediately wondered who had to go get the morning after pill until I remembered that was called Plan B.

Today can be a tribute to those days you wake up and think, "I should probably hit the pharmacy because one of us was too drunk to operate a condom."
option b. plan b whateer you want to call it. it never works out for me. Confusedad:
yep. 30 miles from home pulling the trailer with the wrecked dodge, the ehicle I borrowed from the dealership lost oil pressure, and sputtered out on the side of the road.

i had to make a phone call to the boss. something I have never had to do before. It sucked. Boss had to come get me and the trailer, and then get the loaner truck to a chey dealer. luckily his brother owns the chevy dealer in the town where I broke down at. still. What a day.,
LeNeve Wrote:option b. plan b whateer you want to call it. it never works out for me. Confusedad:

:roflmao: Maybe they never cleared this with you, but she is supposed to take the pill not you. :wink:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:option b. plan b whateer you want to call it. it never works out for me. Confusedad:

:roflmao: Maybe they never cleared this with you, but she is supposed to take the pill not you. :wink:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Total charlie brown day.
Some of my coworkers are so bad they make me feel like a rocket scientist.
LeNeve Wrote:Total charlie brown day.

You know the new aerodynamic look of that truck probably saves on gas.
Never shake your booty on stage with Afroman.

[youtube]XXUkP_Gyo-0[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:

You know the new aerodynamic look of that truck probably saves on gas.

mechanically its still good. it runs drives, steers and stops. maybe I'll push the roof up, weld a roll bar in it, and go blast some sand dunes.
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]What he said[/smiley]
Joe Wrote:Yesterday's thread was called Option B. I immediately wondered who had to go get the morning after pill until I remembered that was called Plan B.

Today can be a tribute to those days you wake up and think, "I should probably hit the pharmacy because one of us was too drunk to operate a condom."

RU486 is the name of the pill.

[youtube]Oyt9qoEaGJI[/youtube]
i need a boss to come yell at me for breaking that truck. I can't function, and I know thats the reason. things don 't feel right yet. yell at me, bitch me out, throw trash cans around, and kick some holes in the wall, tell me everything I did wrong. Then I appologize, promise to be better, blah blah blah. Then I go bitch to my co-workers about how much of an asshole our boss is.

isn't that how it works? Thats how it was when I was growing up anyway, and other jobs.

Speaking of Charlie Brown days...

Coming to work this morning, somebody tried to pass me where two ramps merged.
There wasn't room, obviously, he hit the snow bank and bumped the side of my car.
He didn't stop so I followed him long enough to get his plate.
I called the state police, and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. Called back, same thing. So I gave up and just drove there because it was only 10 minutes away.
Then because I didn't stop and call right away, the state trooper said they couldn't do anything. Dafuq.
And told me to try the local police.
They said they couldn't do anything because the freeway isn't their jurisdiction. And said to just call my insurance company because they might not need a police report.
But said if they did need a report, to try the state police again and talk to somebody else, somebody higher up because that didn't make any sense.
So I called my insurance company, and they said they might not need the report because I had the plate number.

And I still have to get my door fixed from the cart last weekend.
:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:i need a boss to come yell at me for breaking that truck. I can't function, and I know thats the reason. things don 't feel right yet. yell at me, bitch me out, throw trash cans around, and kick some holes in the wall, tell me everything I did wrong. Then I appologize, promise to be better, blah blah blah. Then I go bitch to my co-workers about how much of an asshole our boss is.

isn't that how it works? Thats how it was when I was growing up anyway, and other jobs.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

As I was reading your post, I thought to myself "I'm going to make a troubled childhood joke".
You beat me to it.
Pages: 1 2