Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 04/11/14 - Celebrate!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My nose is stuffed up. Is it possible to develop allergies? I've never ever had any issues before, but my mom and sisters have sinus trouble. I hope that's not the case.

I never had allergies until I was in my late teens. Then it went away until I was in my late 20s. And I've had them since.
DOUBLE POSTER!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:This gets me raging.

[Image: ymaza5ad.jpg]

I hate that.. I REALLY hate when people do that crap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My nose is stuffed up. Is it possible to develop allergies? I've never ever had any issues before, but my mom and sisters have sinus trouble. I hope that's not the case.

I never had allergies until I was in my late teens. Then it went away until I was in my late 20s. And I've had them since.

Other than the stuffed up nose, I feel fine. I am going to be pissed if I am developing allergies.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
Today is the 115th anniversary of Percy Lavon Julian.

African-American chemist Percy Julian was a pioneer in the chemical synthesis of medicinal drugs such as cortisone, steroids and birth control pills.
I HATE PIE!!
Im putting together some photos and other documents together. A guy broke down here and whoever worked on it before he left. They hacked the hell out of it.

[Image: 9ujymapu.jpg]

sent from deez nutz
LeNeve Wrote:Im putting together some photos and other documents together. A guy broke down here and whoever worked on it before he left. They hacked the hell out of it.

[Image: 9ujymapu.jpg]

sent from deez nutz

Who did the hack job?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This gets me raging.

[Image: ymaza5ad.jpg]

I hate that.. I REALLY hate when people do that crap.

I honk.
and then will start flashing my lights.
That shit pisses me off.
It's a service work van. the guy took it to a place in Amarillo and supposedly had the main battery cable replaced. this cable runs fron the main power distribution box, under the hood, to the starter, then to the batteries. all one piece. 10 feet long probaly. also 1000 dollars.

I immediately noticed that it didn't have a new cable at all. I'm sure saying you put a part on, but didn't is the same as theft. It being over 1000 for just the part. thats felony level shit. And I'm more than happy to help destroy their business.

It died driving down the road.

the batteries on diesel vans are mounted to the frame rail on the passenger side, under the body. they left bolts out of the battery boxes, and they were about to fall off. the batteries were not secured in the boxes, so they were shaking, bouncing, and vibrating around. not good for a battery. also all that movement loosened up the battery cables on the battery posts, and they came off. a 12 volt cable was pinched between the frame and the battery box, and it was shorted out against the frame.

Then pretty much anything from that point all the way to the top of the engine was put on wrong, missing pieces, or rigged up in very strange ways.

I had 7.5 hours in it repairing everything, just taking it all apart, and putting it back together right. no parts, other than a bunch of random nuts and bolts, I had laying around, some wire ties, and 2 battery hold down clamps, 10 bucks a piece.
[youtube]Go9rf9GmYpM[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:It's a service work van. the guy took it to a place in Amarillo and supposedly had the main battery cable replaced. this cable runs fron the main power distribution box, under the hood, to the starter, then to the batteries. all one piece. 10 feet long probaly. also 1000 dollars.

I immediately noticed that it didn't have a new cable at all. I'm sure saying you put a part on, but didn't is the same as theft. It being over 1000 for just the part. thats felony level shit. And I'm more than happy to help destroy their business.

It died driving down the road.

the batteries on diesel vans are mounted to the frame rail on the passenger side, under the body. they left bolts out of the battery boxes, and they were about to fall off. the batteries were not secured in the boxes, so they were shaking, bouncing, and vibrating around. not good for a battery. also all that movement loosened up the battery cables on the battery posts, and they came off. a 12 volt cable was pinched between the frame and the battery box, and it was shorted out against the frame.

Then pretty much anything from that point all the way to the top of the engine was put on wrong, missing pieces, or rigged up in very strange ways.

I had 7.5 hours in it repairing everything, just taking it all apart, and putting it back together right. no parts, other than a bunch of random nuts and bolts, I had laying around, some wire ties, and 2 battery hold down clamps, 10 bucks a piece.

Damn. Someone should be getting fired.
A long time ago, on my old Dakota, the battery cable had these little battery connections that after a while eroded to the point they were braking.
I had a feeling if I took it to the dealership they just tell me it needed new cables and would charge me something insane like that.
So I just bought a couple new, beefier, connections and had to saw the old ones off.
It ended up costing about $2.50 and 20 minutes.
Dafuq.

[youtube]X16G2hsVI9w[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip