Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 04/11/14 - Celebrate!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's Friday!!!! Yay!!! Except my afternoon is occupied with a funeral of a family friend.
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!! Yay!!! Except my afternoon is occupied with a funeral of a family friend.

That's swoot. Sorry to hear that.
I found an Easter egg hunt to take the baby to for tomorrow. It should be fun.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!! Yay!!! Except my afternoon is occupied with a funeral of a family friend.

It was real sudden. She had breast cancer was undergoing treatment. Had surgery, got an infection and then passed away. The funeral is going to be in the community hall so it's expected to have 200+ people at it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It was real sudden. She had breast cancer was undergoing treatment. Had surgery, got an infection and then passed away. The funeral is going to be in the community hall so it's expected to have 200+ people at it.

Cancer sucks, especially breast cancer. How old was she?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Cancer sucks, especially breast cancer. How old was she?

She turned 43 on the 13th of March. She passed away on the 29th.
We have the silver foxes youngest son working for us today. The fox was telling me he's my problem for the day... I doubt I'll have any issues. It's not hard hanging out on a lawn chair all day
Happy Friday!
NussieT Wrote:She turned 43 on the 13th of March. She passed away on the 29th.

That's too young. Confusedad: she was only 6 years older than me.
NussieT Wrote:We have the silver foxes youngest son working for us today. The fox was telling me he's my problem for the day... I doubt I'll have any issues. It's not hard hanging out on a lawn chair all day

Will he work harder than the cabbages, though?
NussieT Wrote:We have the silver foxes youngest son working for us today. The fox was telling me he's my problem for the day... I doubt I'll have any issues. It's not hard hanging out on a lawn chair all day

Will he work harder than the cabbages, though?

Hahaha. Nate is autistic. He works hard when he is given a task. Sometimes he wanders. We took the truck away today so he won't crush himself.
My nose is stuffed up. Is it possible to develop allergies? I've never ever had any issues before, but my mom and sisters have sinus trouble. I hope that's not the case.
Pussification:: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/heidi-klum-redface-native-americans-germanys-next-top-model-photo-shoot-164129631.html">https://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/heidi-k ... 29631.html</a><!-- m -->
This gets me raging.

[Image: ymaza5ad.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My nose is stuffed up. Is it possible to develop allergies? I've never ever had any issues before, but my mom and sisters have sinus trouble. I hope that's not the case.

I never had allergies until I was in my late teens. Then it went away until I was in my late 20s. And I've had them since.
Pages: 1 2