Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 7/08/2013 - GTFO
Brampton Wrote:I'm watching the crossfit games....these chicks frighten me and are a turn on at the same time

sent from somewhere with some device
are they the regional ones? a girl I know was 3rd in the northeast regionals
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm watching the crossfit games....these chicks frighten me and are a turn on at the same time

are they the regional ones? a girl I know was 3rd in the northeast regionals

Its some ESPN broadcast. It's like an international competition

LeNeve Wrote:I would prefer to live in a bigger town though. 15,000 - 20,000 people. This town is only 9,000 I think. and the town my family lives in is only about 5,000. Its fucking boring. more than this town even.

My city has about 13,000 and it's one of the smaller cities around here.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would prefer to live in a bigger town though. 15,000 - 20,000 people. This town is only 9,000 I think. and the town my family lives in is only about 5,000. Its fucking boring. more than this town even.

I don't really want the people. just the stuff that comes with a bigger population. like better liqour stores, different restraunts, a store that stays open 24/7. shit like that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't really want the people. just the stuff that comes with a bigger population. like better liqour stores, different restraunts, a store that stays open 24/7. shit like that.

I like where I live.
I'm south of Detroit, and I'm pretty much right at the edge of the Detroit suburbs around here. 15 more miles and it's farmland and woods.
But then at the same time, I'm 20 minutes from downtown.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I like where I live.
I'm south of Detroit, and I'm pretty much right at the edge of the Detroit suburbs around here. 15 more miles and it's farmland and woods.
I like where I am outside of NYC, except all the people are assholes & its too expensive
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I like where I live.

that sounds perfect.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My city has about 13,000 and it's one of the smaller cities around here.

I like where I live.
I like where I am outside of NYC, except all the people are assholes & its too expensive

It's not too bad, I generally like the people.
And I think I bought my condo at the best time to buy in the best area to buy, in the history of housing.
It's value has gone up about 50% in 2.5 years.
Chip Wrote:It's not too bad, I generally like the people.
And I think I bought my condo at the best time to buy in the best area to buy, in the history of housing.

My house value dropped by like 40% Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's not too bad, I generally like the people.

My house value dropped by like 40% Confusedad:

It's only gone up that much because it dropped so far right before that.
It's value is still probably 40% of what it was 6 years ago when it was brand new.
My neighbors gave me a lot of dirty looks when found out what I paid.
They didn't like knowing that I paid about 25% of what they did.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My city has about 13,000 and it's one of the smaller cities around here.

I like where I live.

that sounds perfect.

The city of Detroit is a mess.
But the downtown area is actually doing good in spite of the people running the city.
Ellis has some awesome sound clips of Shannon Gunz working out...
Chip Wrote:So after our talking earlier, I'm actually listening today, and I have a comment and it's not negative

Rich is talking about his trip to Milwaukee (which is algonquin for the good land) and how every bar downtown gives you a wristband for a free shuttle to baseball games.
Almost all the bars here have that too, but without the wristband.
I've hopped on them just walking by, when it was obvious I wasn't in the bar.

:rock: Does this guy know how to party?!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my low fuel light came on today. I might have to end up going to a gas station this week. I've managed to not go since the end of December. 6.5 months, gas station free.

You suck

:whomo:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT