Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/08/2013 - GTFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Good morning. I'm actually glad to be back at work and away from friends and family.
Joe Wrote:Good morning. I'm actually glad to be back at work and away from friends and family.

Poor Joey, sorry your party was a bust.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning. I'm actually glad to be back at work and away from friends and family.

Quote of the day, "If you don't want stuff destroyed, don't invite kids to your party."

Said by the mother of the kids who were destroying my house.
NussieT Wrote:

I'm scarred for life now. I look forward to that party every year. I'm so disgusted by my friends and family that I don't ever want to have a party with them again.
Other peoples' kids........they're the worst.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Quote of the day, "If you don't want stuff destroyed, don't invite kids to your party."

That's sad. You want it to be family friendly but people are ignorant and dumb.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

well, there you go. you shouldn't have invited kids to your party.
next year, tell everyone there is going to be a molester there, so leave your kids home, unless you want them to get molested.
that sucks. Racing efforts this weekend, two 4ths, a 5th, and a 6th place finish. Not terrible considering I race against bigger bikes, on a track I go to once a year. Pretty awesome battle for 3rd my last race of the weekend. Guy got the jump on me off the start, had a pretty solid lead, then I noticed that he was really slow through left corners, so everytime we would come up to a left, I pep talked myself into staying on the gas a bit longer, and braking a bit less, by the last lap I was on his tail, actually passed him, on the second to last straight, then he passed me back, and I finished about 10 yards behind him. Maybe had I waited to the last straight to pass I might have taken it, oh well, that was a lot of fun
LeNeve Wrote:next year, tell everyone there is going to be a molester there, so leave your kids home, unless you want them to get molested.
Derick?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I'm scarred for life now. I look forward to that party every year. I'm so disgusted by my friends and family that I don't ever want to have a party with them again.
That sucks. We are lucky that our kids birthdays are in the summer. We have them in the backyard or on one of our pieces of property. The only bad thing about my daughters party on Saturday was the bathroom isn't done and everyone had to run the quad to the bulk fuel station. I took one for the team though and cleaned it.
:roflmao: then everyone at the party is going to be trying to figure out who the molester is. it will be like mystery dinner theatre. :roflmao: :roflmao:
The lasting reminder of the whole weekend will definitely be losing two friends over the whole thing. It's a bummer because I really only have those two guys as close friends here. I've actually been friends with them for like 16 years or so. They are brothers and I'm pretty sure they are going to stick together on how they feel. I on the other hand, can hold a grudge for a lifetime and I don't back down when I know I'm right.
Derick Wrote:that sucks. Racing efforts this weekend, two 4ths, a 5th, and a 6th place finish. Not terrible considering I race against bigger bikes, on a track I go to once a year. Pretty awesome battle for 3rd my last race of the weekend. Guy got the jump on me off the start, had a pretty solid lead, then I noticed that he was really slow through left corners, so everytime we would come up to a left, I pep talked myself into staying on the gas a bit longer, and braking a bit less, by the last lap I was on his tail, actually passed him, on the second to last straight, then he passed me back, and I finished about 10 yards behind him. Maybe had I waited to the last straight to pass I might have taken it, oh well, that was a lot of fun

I got a slight adreneline rush just reading that. :high5:
Joe Wrote:The lasting reminder of the whole weekend will definitely be losing two friends over the whole thing. It's a bummer because I really only have those two guys as close friends here. I've actually been friends with them for like 16 years or so. They are brothers and I'm pretty sure they are going to stick together on how they feel. I on the other hand, can hold a grudge for a lifetime and I don't back down when I know I'm right.

well, at least they didn't run your quad to the bulk fuel station
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13