Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/08/2013 - GTFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Joe Wrote:4. RISING DEATH TOLL EXPECTED IN CANADA DERAILMENT
About 40 people were still missing a day after the runaway train ignited explosions that destroyed a district in downtown Quebec and killed at least five.
WTF?? I didn't hear about this. Sounds like a bad Steven Segal movie.

It's weird how little Canadian news we get down here.
Did you hear about the Calgary floods a couple weeks ago?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm missing a 3/8 extension, 15 inch long maybe. what an odd thing to disapear.

You probably won't want it back...
NussieT Wrote:I think some of the people who used to be here and gone left because the show is non relevant anymore and don't listen. Some are busy at their jobs or their work blocked the forum.
especially this
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I think some of the people who used to be here and gone left because the show is non relevant anymore and don't listen. Some are busy at their jobs or their work blocked the forum.
especially this

What show?
Chip Wrote:
About 40 people were still missing a day after the runaway train ignited explosions that destroyed a district in downtown Quebec and killed at least five.

We get NO Canadian news. Like at all.
It took me like 10 minutes, but I figured out how to fix the space ship on Google today.

Today is the 66 anniversary of Roswell.
So if the show is no longer relevant, what is everyone listening to at noon?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We get NO Canadian news. Like at all.

I only heard about it because I follow canadian hockey reporters on twitter...
But it looked crazy.

[Image: 8566405.jpg]
[Image: wea_alta_flooding_201306022_27428911-e13...330&crop=1]
[Image: johv111110614_high1.jpg?w=650&h=387]
Joe Wrote:So if the show is no longer relevant, what is everyone listening to at noon?

Music.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So if the show is no longer relevant, what is everyone listening to at noon?

Music.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Music.
:whomo:

MySXM is a pretty cool little feature.
Music

sent from somewhere with some device
So, I have no idea what happens at joes party, but it sounds miserable.

The radio show is horrible, and completely irrelevant to normal adults

Pete will be back, he needs to cool down

I can't always participate because I'm busy at work

sent from somewhere with some device

NASCAR radio usually. or music. we put the show on the other day. lasted 15 minutes before it got changed. I didn't mind changing the channel either. I even tried listening to C&R last Saturday, I didn't like it. Either I've changed, or C&R have changed, but I wasn't getting into it at all.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:is Pete ever coming back?

He finally sent me a message back the other day. He basically said it was me that pissed him off, that DBN is dying because we get no new members and the old ones are slowly dying and that we need more people only to go on to say he is far too busy, DBN takes up too much time and he can use that time more wisely elsewhere.

The Daily Thread doesn't follow the show at all. It doesn't really welcome new people and that's why they don't stick around.
:high5: when I post something show related, it never gets a response :roflmao: well actually anything I post gets no response Confusedwoot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13