Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
the keifer Wrote:I saw a bottle of cleaner today that was called Goo Gone.

That shit works amazing on adhesives. When I worked in a daycare I was painting a mural on the window and one of the students was supposed to be watching the kids and they stuck stickers on everything. TV screen, windows...
Nussie_T Wrote:

That shit works amazing on adhesives. When I worked in a daycare I was painting a mural on the window and one of the students was supposed to be watching the kids and they stuck stickers on everything. TV screen, windows...
I saw it at a warehouse I was working in. And yes, it will appear on my Dirty album.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good Luck B!!!

I hate the awkward first day. It just crazy at this place. it might be cool or might turn out to be complete madness. Time will tell, I guess. I am surviving the very first day at least!! Yeah, me! :happy:

Once you get settled in, can you see what the cost of replacing the power outlet in my middle console would be? I think it shorted out. 2009 Sonata limited
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Yes, Iva...

I am going to be doing office work at a car dealer. Today is my first day. I have no clue exactly what I will be doing except for what looks to be a shitload of paperwork. The place is about 15 miles from home, so at least the drive is shorter. I have no idea how the hours will be working out just yet. I guess, I am starting at 8am, with one late night and alternating Saturdays. They are super short-handed here, so I think I'll be busy for awhile... The pay isn;t the greatest, but I ran out of $$$ to live on, so I had to take this. I am hoping that there's potential for decent pay down the road. As far as posting, I won't be able to all the time and I can't listen at all Confusedad: (they have crappy pop music on :killme: ).... At least til I get some time in and can do some convincing. :wink:

Hope that satisfies you, Iva!!!

Posting will come as you get settled, plus you can use tapatalk (you should put "sent from my vag" in the sig line). As far as lsitening, can't you use the online player or the blackberry app? Get some earbuds and put one in one of your ears?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:I have done absolutely nothing, as far as customer work today. NOTHING. Supposed to be a 1970 mustang coming in tomorrow, with transmission problems. It's probaly some hunk of junk. I'll take pictures if he shows.

1970 Mustang nice one.
[Image: 1970-mustang-5.jpg]

Oh wow... That car is gorgeous... What I wouldn't give to :missionary: in it!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, have a good first day.

I hate the first day at a new job. It's just like the first day of school. Sucks ass. You have to decide which gang you want to be in.

They will probaly want you to be in a flash mob with them, and your decision will make you or break you. tough shit to deal with. Fuck new jobs.

Do you realize that I am at a car dealer now? This place is one of 5 for the company and I get stuck at the one that sells Mercurys, Lincolns and Hyundais.. Still no Russian girls hiding under them, but I am watching.

Awesome. We are just Ford, Mercury, no lincolns. Actually no more mercury either, it's still on the sign though.

As a whole, they sell Buicks, Fords, Chevys and I believe Chryslers. There's like 5 different lots. I don't know if i will always be on the one lot or if they'll make me bounce around.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Yes, Iva...

I am going to be doing office work at a car dealer. Today is my first day. I have no clue exactly what I will be doing except for what looks to be a shitload of paperwork. The place is about 15 miles from home, so at least the drive is shorter. I have no idea how the hours will be working out just yet. I guess, I am starting at 8am, with one late night and alternating Saturdays. They are super short-handed here, so I think I'll be busy for awhile... The pay isn;t the greatest, but I ran out of $$$ to live on, so I had to take this. I am hoping that there's potential for decent pay down the road. As far as posting, I won't be able to all the time and I can't listen at all Confusedad: (they have crappy pop music on :killme: ).... At least til I get some time in and can do some convincing. :wink:

You should be able to get a good flow, and routine going within a couple weeks, then set things up how you like in your work area. Hopefully.

Yeah, I know. I hate the adjustment time... that feeling of being lost and not knowing what all I should be doing. It sucks ass.
I HATE PIE!!

I've used that stuff. It works great.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I hate the awkward first day. It just crazy at this place. it might be cool or might turn out to be complete madness. Time will tell, I guess. I am surviving the very first day at least!! Yeah, me! :happy:

Once you get settled in, can you see what the cost of replacing the power outlet in my middle console would be? I think it shorted out. 2009 Sonata limited

I'll see what I can do for you, Dear.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yes, Iva...

Posting will come as you get settled, plus you can use tapatalk (you should put "sent from my vag" in the sig line). As far as lsitening, can't you use the online player or the blackberry app? Get some earbuds and put one in one of your ears?

I fully plan on exploring my options once I figure out what I am allowed to get away with. The last 2 hours, I was allowed to surf the net, so long as I answered all the phones.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Did you check the fuses?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
What I learnt today:

It’s the one year anniversary of the death of Ronnie James Dio

It's the 21st anniversary of the deaths of Sammy Davis Jr and Jim Henson. And the 27th anniversary of the death of Andy Kaufman

Many women were displeased with their husbands after Mother’s Day and started looking for a lover: http://fxn.ws/ln4RdT

1% of people have sex more than once a day: http://bit.ly/lPR1lo

A woman in Brazil is now legally allowed to masturbate at work: http://bit.ly/k32chc

Stephen Hawking says heaven is a fairytale: http://bit.ly/m05Xzr

The Flintstones are coming back to TV: http://bit.ly/jCwBfF

Pets are getting so heavy, diabetes is on the rise for cats and dogs:http://1.usa.gov/iKB8Rn
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Did you check the fuses?

Yeah, it's not the fuse, I think some plastic melted on the receptor and there is no connection now. If I really wiggle and play with it, I can get a brief connection.

Nussie_T Wrote:

This is good to know :thanks:
B I'm so happy for you. Sounds like a good job and if they are short handed, you will be the #1 girl to go to :boobs: :boobs: I'm sure you will fit right in...but I know what you mean about the first day...Awkward....w/i 1 or 2 weeks you will feel more at home. Best of luck to you!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM