Dudebro Nation
April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming (/showthread.php?tid=716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Beckster - 04-28-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.

Not true. They tried it on myth busters. You can't even light gas on fire with a cigarette.

Really??? b/c if I do it and blow up...I'm blaming YOU!

I've talked on my cell several times while getting gas and never had a problem. You should be fine, but don't do it if you are nervous ;-)

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - LeNeve - 04-28-2010

Christopher D. Ebert, CPA, Senior Manager Professional Experience Mr. Ebert has over 11 years of experience in public accounting

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Iva13 - 04-28-2010

beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.

Not true. They tried it on myth busters. You can't even light gas on fire with a cigarette.

Really??? b/c if I do it and blow up...I'm blaming YOU!

I've talked on my cell several times while getting gas and never had a problem. You should be fine, but don't do it if you are nervous ;-)

Because w/my luck I will be the one to blow up!!!!!

Derick Wrote:Pete -- Who is the Chris Ebert :douche: hanging on your sister. Dont tell me this is the dude that beat me
[Image: ebert.jpg]

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Pete Nice - 04-28-2010

Derick Wrote:Its been 12 years, do you really think I care to speak to him? I did send him a message. It went like this "Hey bro. Whats up." I'm not one of those people that live in the past, I have never gone to a HS reunion, dont care. I also dont speak to people that I went to college with, except for those very few that I was actually friends with. My thoughts, you didnt talk to me then, why the fuck do you care what I'm doing now.

I like talking to people I have not seen in a while. Sometimes you just lose contact with people. It's nice to see what people are up to now, and who knows., maybe they have something to offer you, cheap repairs at their shop, free food at the gourmet restaurant, hookers from their stable, you know.

I like meeting up with new people, old people and current friends.

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Derick - 04-28-2010

I do recall this being an old video

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Its been 12 years, do you really think I care to speak to him? I did send him a message. It went like this "Hey bro. Whats up." I'm not one of those people that live in the past, I have never gone to a HS reunion, dont care. I also dont speak to people that I went to college with, except for those very few that I was actually friends with. My thoughts, you didnt talk to me then, why the fuck do you care what I'm doing now.

I like talking to people I have not seen in a while. Sometimes you just lose contact with people. It's nice to see what people are up to now, and who knows., maybe they have something to offer you, cheap repairs at their shop, free food at the gourmet restaurant, hookers from their stable, you know.

I like meeting up with new people, old people and current friends.
The guy lives in a city I havent been to in 12 years. He ahs nothing to offer me. I am actually suprised that he know how to use a computer

Re: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming - Pete Nice - 04-28-2010

Derick Wrote:Pete -- Who is the Chris Ebert :douche: hanging on your sister. Dont tell me this is the dude that beat me

That is her scumbag, lying, cheating, stealing, pot smoking ex boyfriend.

I have not spoke to my sister since March 13th at about 6PM, we are no longer on speaking terms.

Pete Nice Wrote:

I have not spoke to my sister since March 13th at about 6PM, we are no longer on speaking terms.
This seems to correlate to the weekend of your St Pats party

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

This seems to correlate to the weekend of your St Pats party

ding ding winner winner chicken diner.

Pete Nice Wrote:

March 3rd was the last time she said anything to me, the last time I tried to send her a message was march 14th

What do 2 leprachuan castles have to do with a farm?

I would be kind of pissed if I won a chicken dinner.

LeNeve Wrote:I would be kind of pissed if I won a chicken dinner.
actually thats sounds really good. There is a Churches Chicken close

I hate chicken on the bone. :barf: