Dudebro Nation
Who would Josh blow? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Who would Josh blow? (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Pages: 1 2

Who would Josh blow? - Pete Nice - 09-24-2009

If Josh In Winnipeg (JIW) could only blow one member of the show, one time only and never blow any of them again, who would it be?

Re: Who would Josh blow? - LeNeve - 09-24-2009

I'll have to think about this one, but I don't really want to put a lot of thought into gay sodomy. This is tough.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Beckster - 09-24-2009

I think Covino's arrogance has him smitten and he would love to be dominated by that. Of course, he would be listening to how Covino is right the entire time.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - NussieT - 09-24-2009

From his TSS Radio video we all know the answer is Rich.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Brian - 09-24-2009

Nussie_T Wrote:From his TSS Radio video we all know the answer is Rich.
Rich is only getting the reach around though.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Derick - 09-24-2009

Brian in NY Wrote:
Rich is only getting the reach around though.
i really think its wrong to fuck another man in the ass without giving a reach around

Re: Who would Josh blow? - the keifer - 09-24-2009

The mask says it all.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Iva13 - 10-02-2009

I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Pete Nice - 10-02-2009

Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Beckster - 10-02-2009

Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!

There's a tear in my eye... I am just so proud of you, Iva!!

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Pete Nice - 10-05-2009

The obvious sarcasm in this particular thread appears to have been overlooked by those who would prefer to just be critical.

The meaning behind this thread is not to label Joshua as a homosexual. The underlying point is that Joshua seems to obsess with the show to a creepy level. You have seen his video. He is a nutswinger. He is Chris in Delaware but on the total opposite side of the spectrum. If Covino or Rich said on the show that sticking footlong hot dogs up your ass was the new cool thing to do, Joshua would stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a case of footlong hot dogs.

I just wanted to make sure EVERYBODY was on the same page, not just the people who seemed to have understood the joke the first time.

Now a poll that stated "Is Joshua gay?" with the answers 1. yes and 2. no, would then have been attacking his sexuality.

This poll, not so much.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

management

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Lou Scunt - 10-05-2009

wait, so you're telling me Josh isn't going to actually blow the winner of the poll? Lame

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Beckster - 10-06-2009

Lou Scunt Wrote:wait, so you're telling me Josh isn't going to actually blow the winner of the poll? Lame

I was really looking forward to seeing who he was gonna blow. I feel let down now.... ok, not really....

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Pete Nice - 12-04-2009

For some reason I had a feeling that this post should be bumped up to the top of the list again.

Re: Who would Josh blow? - Beckster - 12-04-2009

I concur!!!!!! :Flaming: