Poll: Which dick would Josh suck?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Covino
41.67%
10 41.67%
2. Rich
45.83%
11 45.83%
3. Spot
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would Josh blow?
If Josh In Winnipeg (JIW) could only blow one member of the show, one time only and never blow any of them again, who would it be?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'll have to think about this one, but I don't really want to put a lot of thought into gay sodomy. This is tough.
I think Covino's arrogance has him smitten and he would love to be dominated by that. Of course, he would be listening to how Covino is right the entire time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
From his TSS Radio video we all know the answer is Rich.
Nussie_T Wrote:From his TSS Radio video we all know the answer is Rich.
Rich is only getting the reach around though.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Rich is only getting the reach around though.
i really think its wrong to fuck another man in the ass without giving a reach around
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
The mask says it all.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:I wanted to pick all three!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pete...look at me....on another topic!!!!!

There's a tear in my eye... I am just so proud of you, Iva!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
The obvious sarcasm in this particular thread appears to have been overlooked by those who would prefer to just be critical.

The meaning behind this thread is not to label Joshua as a homosexual. The underlying point is that Joshua seems to obsess with the show to a creepy level. You have seen his video. He is a nutswinger. He is Chris in Delaware but on the total opposite side of the spectrum. If Covino or Rich said on the show that sticking footlong hot dogs up your ass was the new cool thing to do, Joshua would stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a case of footlong hot dogs.

I just wanted to make sure EVERYBODY was on the same page, not just the people who seemed to have understood the joke the first time.

Now a poll that stated "Is Joshua gay?" with the answers 1. yes and 2. no, would then have been attacking his sexuality.

This poll, not so much.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

management

wait, so you're telling me Josh isn't going to actually blow the winner of the poll? Lame
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:wait, so you're telling me Josh isn't going to actually blow the winner of the poll? Lame

I was really looking forward to seeing who he was gonna blow. I feel let down now.... ok, not really....
I HATE PIE!!
For some reason I had a feeling that this post should be bumped up to the top of the list again.

I concur!!!!!! :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Who would Pete Nice blow? Pete Nice 25 7,042 10-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Who would Chello blow? Pete Nice 20 4,568 10-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Josh in Winnipeg is the coolest dudebro EVER!! Pete Nice 29 9,685 10-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? Pete Nice 10 4,153 09-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Beckster