Dudebro Nation
3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... (/showthread.php?tid=1711)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Brampton - 03-18-2011

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What are everyone's plans for the weekend???

My Wife and I are going to frankenmuth for a couple days......well, the area.

Do some shopping and hopefully enjoy some nice weather.

If possible, B can join us for drinks on Saturday night. Maybe Chip could stop by and join us

Hit me up! I'll see what i can do. I haven't been to Dead Creek or Tiffanys in forever (yhose are bars in Frankenmuth. Capt Hooks is gone, but I saw a new place opened up recently.

Is it this weekend?
I would, but I'm out of town this weekend.
Even if it's during the week, I'd be in.
what about Sunday night?? for both of you's

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - LeNeve - 03-18-2011

wet boobs, delicioso yum yum yum yum yum.

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - JDubb - 03-18-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MY internet at home always loses connection when I'm halfway through downloading something, or have a high score on a game. Pisses me right off.
Who is your ISP? They need to fix that.

I think it's the lynksys wireless deal. I don't even know who my ISP is. I pay pioneer communications.
You may need to update the firmware in your router. I had a linksys with the same symptoms, downloaded the new firmware and fixed the problem.

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - michaelangelo - 03-18-2011

Happy Birthday Brian

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Joe - 03-18-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Twitter has turned into a total promotional thing. Fuck twitter. It's like reading abunch of commercials. I'm done with it for sure.

I follow interesting people until they try to sell me something.

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Beckster - 03-18-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I want to be a stay at home Dad, except the kids would be at school most of the time, so it would kick ass.

Would you be willing to do the housework and cooking???

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Brampton - 03-18-2011

Why I'm pissed at work

We have to use the internet for all the manuals and wiring diagrams. Well I was performing an electrical diag, and the scan tool only took me so far (nowhere to be precise). So I went to use the net on my laptop.

the diagrams wouldn't work. So I tried it on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and they never worked. Tried it on the scan tool and they didn't work. I had to use the shitty work PC for them. Its slow as shit, and crashes if you are too fast for it.

I wasted about 45 minutes trying to get the internet to work.....today I hate the internet :flame:

LeNeve Wrote:I want to be a stay at home Dad, except the kids would be at school most of the time, so it would kick ass.

Would you be willing to do the housework and cooking???

I do that anyway.

LeNeve Wrote:MY internet at home always loses connection when I'm halfway through downloading something, or have a high score on a game. Pisses me right off.

Mine was crazy the last time I was trying to play online with you guys. I've never had that problem before and I pretty much eliminated anything on my home network that was causing it. I haven't tried to play online since.

i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you haven't realized you're with a douchetool by now you're probably going to be there forever.

Jim is the biggest asshole I've ever met and I make it a point of telling him so... I've chalked it up to being a "Jim" thing. His dad also called Jim is the exact same way... but in his old age it's starting to slip.
Go buy a giant dildo, and when he asks why, tell him " I wanna get laid, and you ain't gettin any."

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Spider man has the biggest web muscles.

Who is Covino talking about?

Joe Wrote:

Mine was crazy the last time I was trying to play online with you guys. I've never had that problem before and I pretty much eliminated anything on my home network that was causing it. I haven't tried to play online since.

Mine was being ridiculous last night. IT would connect for 10 seconds, then disconnect. I threw the lynksys thing at the wall, then re did all the connections, and it worked the rest of the night.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What??? Are you saying perhaps Jim will get jealous... No.. he won't... he is very much so like the Grinch... his heart is three sizes too small.

So what you're saying is you settled.

I didn't settle. For some fucked up reason I love the Grinch... Stupid heartless bastard. There is a reason why his mom and I call him Stupid Jimmy Jerkface.

I'm gonna start using that!!!!

Re: 3/18/11 - To work or not to work... - Chip - 03-18-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My Wife and I are going to frankenmuth for a couple days......well, the area.

Do some shopping and hopefully enjoy some nice weather.

If possible, B can join us for drinks on Saturday night. Maybe Chip could stop by and join us

Hit me up! I'll see what i can do. I haven't been to Dead Creek or Tiffanys in forever (yhose are bars in Frankenmuth. Capt Hooks is gone, but I saw a new place opened up recently.

Is it this weekend?
I would, but I'm out of town this weekend.
Even if it's during the week, I'd be in.
what about Sunday night?? for both of you's

Sunday could be do-able.
I'm not sure what time I'll be home, and Frankenmuth is a couple hours from me.
So I would just have to be a maybe.