Dudebro Nation
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-16-2009

We know you got skills.... Shop Vac :owned:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-16-2009

You are getting desperate to keep this thread going, aren't you Dear? :roflmao:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - the keifer - 11-16-2009

I'll keep it going. I like Pizza!!! Big Grin

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - DaveP - 11-16-2009

the keifer Wrote:I'll keep it going. I like Pizza!!! Big Grin

and pie!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Pete Nice - 11-17-2009

DaveP Wrote:

and pie!

and pumkins!!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - ap bikini team - 11-17-2009

Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

and pie!

and pumkins!!

Mmmm pumpkin pie

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-17-2009

C'mon Beckster... I think you got a whole lotta pie to be baking. You better holla at your homegirl Martha Stewart, for some recipes.

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-17-2009

[youtube]IFAc2WiF2IE[/youtube]

One more time just for the hell of it.... lol

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Brampton - 11-17-2009

ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

and pie!

and pumkins!!

Mmmm pumpkin pie
I'd love it if Beckster made us all some Pumpkin Pie..........sweeeeeet!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - the keifer - 11-17-2009

Pumpkin pie is the shiznit! :rock:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Derick - 11-18-2009

i dont like to get involved in domestic disputes

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-18-2009

knightryda01 Wrote:C'mon Beckster... I think you got a whole lotta pie to be baking. You better holla at your homegirl Martha Stewart, for some recipes.

I'll give you a recipe.... all I need is some meat tenderizer, a mixer, and your balls. :Flaming:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-18-2009

I don't plan on making any pies unless I have to, but I do need to bake this weekend. :flipoff:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - LeNeve - 11-18-2009

beckster Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:C'mon Beckster... I think you got a whole lotta pie to be baking. You better holla at your homegirl Martha Stewart, for some recipes.

I'll give you a recipe.... all I need is some meat tenderizer, a mixer, and your balls. :Flaming:

Ball puree, no thanks.

Hey knightryda, :givemehead: !!!!!!!!!!