Dudebro Nation
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Angie81 - 11-12-2009

he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-12-2009

Angie81 Wrote:he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..

Eh, that's pricey and more of a Christmas gift if anything......... (I WANT ONE TOO, DEAR... HINT HINT)

Does he like to watch the games on the weekend without being bothered... Where the fuck is he? Ask him what he would want to place a bet on.....

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Angie81 - 11-12-2009

beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..

Eh, that's pricey and more of a Christmas gift if anything......... (I WANT ONE TOO, DEAR... HINT HINT)

Does he like to watch the games on the weekend without being bothered... Where the fuck is he? Ask him what he would want to place a bet on.....
never mind he want go for it.. Confusedad: Confusedad:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Pete Nice - 11-12-2009

[Image: photo.php?pid=3272815&id=121220071344]

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - knightryda01 - 11-12-2009

Right on brother Pete!!! :rock:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-12-2009

Lame

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Perezident - 11-15-2009

My wife and I sometimes place bets to for fun things. You're right Beckster when you say it keeps life interesting and it adds to the relationship.

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Brampton - 11-15-2009

Perezident Wrote:My wife and I sometimes place bets to for fun things. You're right Beckster when you say it keeps life interesting and it adds to the relationship.
I agree. I'm 5-1 in betts with my wife. She snuck one by me a year ago, not gonna happen again!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-15-2009

Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-15-2009

beckster Wrote:Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.

You little sneak! I've been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Brampton - 11-15-2009

beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Suuuuuuuuure!

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Pete Nice - 11-16-2009

beckster Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't try to cover up your drunk typing...

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-16-2009

If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Angie81 - 11-16-2009

beckster Wrote:If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...
it's okay if you were drunk,it's alot more fun to ride your man horse drunk, because you fall off, you jump right back on and the fun beings all over again!!!! :ontop:

Re: So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! - Beckster - 11-16-2009

Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...
it's okay if you were drunk,it's alot more fun to ride your man horse drunk, because you fall off, you jump right back on and the fun beings all over again!!!! :ontop:

I has skillz...... I don't need to be drunk...... lol