Dudebro Nation
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday (/showthread.php?tid=2217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Chip - 01-26-2012

Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?
dont believe so, but there was a lot of shit happening, so he might have been

That much stuff getting messed up?
Sounds more like JDubb to me.

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Beckster - 01-26-2012

LeNeve Wrote:My oldest daughter is in a spelling bee. Its been going for about an hour, and she's still there. I guess that's pretty good.

How long do spelling bees take? They are pretty boring. No action at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

She must be doing good.

thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - eddieyourdj - 01-26-2012

Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
i have a package being delivered today, is it on your truck? If so can you stop taking pictures and get it fucking delivered. kthxbai
I ran over it & laughed while I did it!!!

Hi.
My name is Eddie.
I'm a DJ.
Here's your shit.

[youtube]2Q6_9A90cUk[/youtube]
"I'm going doooown town."!!!

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Derick - 01-26-2012

Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?

so i'm already short 4 drivers, this makes 5. I was told this guy would be out 4-6 weeks.

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Beckster - 01-26-2012

Brampton Wrote:this was my last 5 minutes

http://garyc.me/fun/bring.swf

:?

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Derick - 01-26-2012

apparently everybody is too busy playing with the door spring thingy

Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Was LeNeve there?

so i'm already short 4 drivers, this makes 5. I was told this guy would be out 4-6 weeks.
They can't all be drivers like me!!!
[Image: a6cd0915-8dcd-773a.jpg]

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Joe - 01-26-2012

Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Brian - 01-26-2012

Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.
That's why you go to a restaurant that has a bar and sit there.

Re: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday - Pete Nice - 01-26-2012

Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.

Brian Wrote:

:whomo:

Brian Wrote:

I can't even imagine a good bar where I am working.

Pete Nice Wrote:

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!

eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wow I would never do that.

Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wow I would never do that.

I have a few times when I was on the road out of town and didn't know anyone there or the few people in town I knew were busy. Why not, better than sitting in a hotel room.