Dudebro Nation
New Phone - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technology (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: New Phone (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: New Phone - LeNeve - 03-16-2010

Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind :roflmao: :roflmao:

What? I'm not black.

Re: New Phone - Brampton - 03-16-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind :roflmao: :roflmao:

What? I'm not black.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: New Phone - Beckster - 03-16-2010

I download that app for my Blackberry last night and it was AWESOME. My pc has been offline for a year, so I need to run a bunch of updates to get it rolling smoothly online! As for my phone dying... not a problem, it was on charge while plugged in to the USB, so that wasn't an issue! :happy: :happy:

Re: New Phone - Chip - 03-16-2010

beckster Wrote:I download that app for my Blackberry last night and it was AWESOME. My pc has been offline for a year, so I need to run a bunch of updates to get it rolling smoothly online! As for my phone dying... not a problem, it was on charge while plugged in to the USB, so that wasn't an issue! :happy: :happy:

Good deal.

Re: New Phone - Hondo - 03-16-2010

Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind

Word. Not a big BlackBerry fan here. HTC WinMo phones are where it's at. I think we had this discussion before...

Re: New Phone - Pete Nice - 03-16-2010

Leneve, you need a blackberry then. How many minutes do you need? I think you can get a friends and family plan for around $89 that will include 10 free numbers and then add on the BB charge and you should be around $120

Re: New Phone - Beckster - 03-16-2010

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Leneve, you need a blackberry then. How many minutes do you need? I think you can get a friends and family plan for around $89 that will include 10 free numbers and then add on the BB charge and you should be around $120

That is the plan I have. You get 1400 minutes, plus 10 friends/family, free backup for contacts and I think even mobile backup. I also have the BlackBerry Mobile web (whatever they call), up to 500 text/pix msg ($10) and 2 additional lines (one has mobile web and texting). I was going to drop a plan, because we don't use all of those minutes, but, if I do, I lose the friends and family which would cause us to go over on minutes (mom uses like 1900 minutes a month).

My wife is getting me the blackberry storm at the moment i think. I will know more later.

Re: New Phone - DaveP - 03-16-2010

Hondo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind

Word. Not a big BlackBerry fan here. HTC WinMo phones are where it's at. I think we had this discussion before...
Windows Mobile all the way.. if I would ever switch, I would check out one with droid software, looks promising.

Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.

Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.

Re: New Phone - DaveP - 03-16-2010

LeNeve Wrote:Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.

Does DBN work good on it?

We need a DBN app.. get on that Joe :thanks:

Hopefully it prevents double posting......

It does not prevent double posting it causes it.

LeNeve Wrote:It does not prevent double posting it causes it.
Confusedhock: