Dudebro Nation
Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer? (/showthread.php?tid=1809)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Joe - 05-07-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster:

"LET"S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBLEEEE"

Don't even try to tell me you have never heard that, even if it was just in a movie.

I've heard that, but never realized that it was associated with a single person.

When UFC fizzles out you'll get into boxing.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - i bleed green - 05-08-2011

Not really an expert on either one, but i know of Micheal more than Bruce.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - negadave - 05-09-2011

I think the boxing guy does the intro way better than his brother does for the UFC. I think it's just because boxing has the rights to the better tagline.
" iiiiIIIIITT'S TIME!" Like they say for the UFC just doesn't have the same ring to it. (no pun intended).
So i vote Michael, i think? he's the boxing one right?

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Covino - 05-12-2011

Great poll.......had that been the question. Confusedwoot: Lame and Pete Loves :tool:

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - negadave - 05-12-2011

Oh Snap! :grin:

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Brian - 05-12-2011

What was the original question? It changed so many times during the argument, I forgot.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Chip - 05-12-2011

Brian Wrote:What was the original question? It changed so many times during the argument, I forgot.

:whomo:

I knew Micheal's name, and not Bruce's.
So I voted Micheal.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

I placed 4 different labels in the title, should about cover all the times the argument changed....... :tool:

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Beckster - 05-12-2011

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Rydrum - 05-12-2011

Wasn't M. Buffer just in a LeBron commercial too? So would covino give him relative points for that?

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Chip - 05-12-2011

Rydrum Wrote:Wasn't M. Buffer just in a LeBron commercial too? So would covino give him relative points for that?

Yeah, someone posted it that day.
Wasn't Shaq in it too? Or was it Barckley?
When you're going all out like that, you don't go cheap and get the lesser brother.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Covino - 05-12-2011

IT started w/ the Gasols. Use The Dillons as another example. Kevin will Never be Matt Dillon but is the hotter of the Dillons right now. Much like the Buffers.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

Kevin was always the better Dillon, started in Platoon.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Beckster - 05-12-2011

Who the hell is Kevin Dillon?

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Joe - 05-12-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Kevin was always the better Dillon, started in Platoon.
:whomo: