Dudebro Nation
Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration (/showthread.php?tid=1423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - Brampton - 12-21-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Am I really hearing this line of crap from Gay-Mon? Ask a random girl for a hug?

only random fat girls accept hugs from starangers
after you wink at them

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - LeNeve - 12-21-2010

AIDS infested steam rollers are awesome.

Pete Nice Wrote:Devastating night in Pete Nice land last night. I was losing my fantasy playoff game 81-77 going into Monday with AP going. Then the events really started spiraling downhill. First, my points from Sunday somehow went from 77 to 75. I think they took a FR away from Miami. Then AP was ruled out, but I had Gerhart and got him in. Things started well, he had 5 pts in the first half and it looked like getting 3 more to win in the second half would not be that hard. He got 2 pts early and we were tied, but we are the 4 seed and he is the 1 seed, so the ESPN tiebreaker in the playoffs goes to the higher seed. So we needed on more point. Gerhart was sitting on 68 yds, needed 2 more. He could a shovel pass across the middle and FUMBLED!!! That is -2 pts, back to needing 3 and it's the 4th qtr now. He ended up running twice and getting to 77 yds and caught a few passes getting to 18 yards. We were tied at 81 when Joe Webb through a 3 yard pass to the OTHER RB, that would have won it for us. The guy funbled, game over, I lost. I would have won with 3 more rushing yards or 2 more receiving yards. Fucking terrible. I go now from winning either $500 or $250 in next weeks championship game to winning either $150 or $100 in the 3rd place game. :flame:

My thoughts are

1. Fuck TO, that piece of shit pussy cockcucker motherfucker. He planned that shit b/c he didn't want to play with Palmer anymore. I hope he gets run over by an AIDS infested steamroller.

2. My WR's, Welker, Branch and TO, combined for 7 points in very good matchups, while Maclin sat on the bench with 15pts, we tried playing matchups and sat Maclin for the first time in like 8 weeks. DON'T PLAY MATCHUPS, always start your top point guys.

3. In all the second half Eagles offense NONE of it was LeSean McCoy, he ended with an extremely pedestrian 7 points. :flame:

4. Stat corrections suck ass. If they would not have taken 2 points from the Miami defense, we would have won. How the fuck do you not know until Monday evening whether a team recovered a fumble? Isn't it pretty fucking obvious????

Sorry for the babble that only really Brampton will appreciate, and for letting me vent my frustrations.....
Pete, I hear ya my Nerfherder.....TO cost me in the DBN league, and cost my brother in 2 of his leages this weekend.

Stat corrections are bullshit

there is nothing worse than making that last minute roster change, then that change directly costs you a game.....makes the whole world collapse around you

I couldn't imagine having the family troubles like I hear other people have........So thankfull

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - WyoIan - 12-21-2010

that's funny she RE-nigged :roflmao:

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - Donginator - 12-21-2010

:flasher:

WyoIan Wrote:that's funny she RE-nigged :roflmao:
did they really just say that?

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - JDubb - 12-21-2010

WyoIan Wrote:that's funny she RE-nigged :roflmao:
:zipit:

I love Panetone.......that stuff is the bomb!!!

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - JDubb - 12-21-2010

Brampton Wrote:I love Panetone.......that stuff is the bomb!!!
Smack... smack.... smack... smack... tasty.

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - Donginator - 12-21-2010

I hate my job, but the added bonus we are always busy around the holidays, but I am taking time off even if work is not finished

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - Brian - 12-21-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love Panetone.......that stuff is the bomb!!!
Smack... smack.... smack... smack... tasty.
:wanker:

Man Favre got rizzle-rocked last night.....ouch!!!!

Re: Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration - LeNeve - 12-21-2010

Brampton Wrote:I love penis.......that stuff is the bomb!!!

Wtf
get a job weirdo.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love penis.......that stuff is the bomb!!!

Wtf
get a job weirdo.
don't you have some hillbilly's truck to work on.....get to work