Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-16-10 It's fucking friday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
It's Friday!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Haven't started one off for a while.
Sittin at the shop before startin time.
Switched my oncall week with my boss so I can make it to that Shinedown concert in Philly.
Hey Iva, where do you go for a good cheese steak? My bud and I are thinkin of grabbin one before the concert.
the keifer Wrote:It's Friday!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Haven't started one off for a while.
Sittin at the shop before startin time.
Switched my oncall week with my boss so I can make it to that Shinedown concert in Philly.

Shinedown would be sweet. I'll see them if they come to Hershey for sure.
Ribfest in Kitchener today!!$2 DOLLAR BEERS!!!!!!!
GOOD FRIDAY MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm gonna see ALICE COOPER this weekend! :happy: :rock: :happy: :rock: :happy: :rock: :happy:

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:GOOD FRIDAY MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm gonna see ALICE COOPER this weekend! :happy: :rock: :happy: :rock: :happy: :rock: :happy:

Morning B.Alice Cooper would be awesome. :rock: :rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:GOOD FRIDAY MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!

You lucky bastard. It was between that, and go see the Tigers in Cleveland.
I'm still wondering how in the F Cleveland won out. It might have something to do with my friends sister...
Chip Wrote:It might have something to do with my friends sister...
Know what she owes you? :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: Confusedheepbagger:
Big Grin I am sooo stoked!! :happy:
i bleed green Wrote:
Know what she owes you? :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: Confusedheepbagger:

We had a little "incident" at her brother's (my friend) wedding in Vegas a little over a year ago. He's super protective, one of those situations. So, in his own house would be pretty awesome.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

We had a little "incident" at her brother's (my friend) wedding in Vegas a little over a year ago. He's super protective, one of those situations. So, in his own house would be pretty awesome.

uh-oh.. I sense shenanigans!!!
the keifer Wrote:Hey Iva, where do you go for a good cheese steak? My bud and I are thinkin of grabbin one before the concert.

I would go to Tony Lukes....and it's very close to where the concert is....they also have great pork with sharp provolone sandwiches...
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Hey Iva, where do you go for a good cheese steak? My bud and I are thinkin of grabbin one before the concert.

I would go to Tony Lukes....and it's very close to where the concert is....they also have great pork with sharp provolone sandwiches...

I'd have to say this is your best bet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

uh-oh.. I sense shenanigans!!!

That's what I'm hoping. :happy:
some of the concerts in my area this month. reo speed wagon. tim magraw. mark chestnut .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25