Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-16-10 It's fucking friday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Gotta go :cya:
Must be time for...
[Image: 62.oven.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Gotta go :cya:

Later tater.
Thanks Big Fan!!! yes that's him...that guy is so freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he usually has really blond hair and it's all messed up ....he could be Kurt with a little adjustment...
[Image: normal_663394_tb_107_pg_0597a_alexanderskarsgard.jpg]
When I get home I am going to tell my wife that she should just smile and blow me.
I could stare at him all day.......If I was Sookie I would have picked him over Bill.
Pete Nice Wrote:When I get home I am going to tell my wife that she should just smile and blow me.

I tried it last night, I don't like sleeping on the couch :roflmao:
6 is just the number of ninjas Rich wants to attack him. That is why that number is in his head. He is projecting his own fantasy.
I have to run to the bank...how long b4 Spot tells us his news???? They draw things out sometimes....
Iva13 Wrote:I could stare at him all day.......If I was Sookie I would have picked him over Bill.

That's pretty :fag:

Oh, wait, that's right, your a girl......
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I could stare at him all day.......If I was Sookie I would have picked him over Bill.

That's pretty :fag:

Oh, wait, that's right, your a girl......

;-)
Pete Nice Wrote:When I get home I am going to tell my wife that she should just smile and blow me.

This actually does work for me.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Pete, I just read there'll be a press conference in a couple weeks about the Winter Classic. Do you know where it'll be? I don't remember hearing. The baseball field or football?

Yes, it will be at Heinz Field, which is great b/c I run gameday operation for security there and I will be sitting in my office in the scoreboard watching the entire thing. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I LOVE that part time job.

Sweet, so you can be a hook up for some tickets?
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Big Fan!!! yes that's him...that guy is so freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he usually has really blond hair and it's all messed up ....he could be Kurt with a little adjustment...
In real life he is gay tho
[Image: 6a00ccff855d15985d011018670214860f-500pi]
BIG FAN SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :high5: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25