Dudebro Nation

Full Version: July 1st, 2010 - Some Canadian Holiday and Empanada Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I'm a truck driver :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: What the hell does that have to do with anything?
Pete Nice Wrote:This restaurant is the SHIT:

http://www.acadianarestaurant.com

I just made reservations tonight at 9:30 for a party of 4 under the name of Zachary Morris. They made you put your phone number so I put a phone number for another dc restraunt. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:What is the name of this absynthe? Lucid?
http://www.drinklucid.com/
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm a truck driver :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I fucking hate that so much. First fucking words out of their toothless nasty mouths, " I'm a truck driver, where can I buy stuff?" Fucking retards.
Howdy folks.
I don't get the hype with absynth. I watched the history of it on tv, and it just seems like alchohol that is made different than other alchohol, then colored green.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm a truck driver :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I fucking hate that so much. First fucking words out of their toothless nasty mouths, " I'm a truck driver, where can I buy stuff?" Fucking retards.
It must be like a secret handshake or some BS like that. "I'm a trucker *wink* *wink*"
LeNeve Wrote:I don't get the hype with absynth. I watched the history of it on tv, and it just seems like alchohol that is made different than other alchohol, then colored green.
I'm not into drinking something that can set my house on fire.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It must be like a secret handshake or some BS like that. "I'm a trucker *wink* *wink*"

You think it's something like

"I'm a trucker" means he's the bitch
and
"I'm a truck driver" means he's the butch?

Just so you are aware of how low his IQ really is.
Hopefully Rich being tipsy will bring some excitement to the show because so far it's been a snoozer.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

Howdy Euro-Pokes
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I REALLY want to go to DC now.

Pend got Michalek

I am going to go on the record here as saying UGH!

5 years $20 mill, 4 mill a year. I would rather have had Martin, Gonchar or Hamhuis.
I finally got all my vacation pics posted onto FB. Good Lord I took a lot of pics.
I'm a mechanic, how much absyth could I drink?

That does not sound the same as "I'm a trucker, how much absyth could I drink."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24