Dudebro Nation

Full Version: July 1st, 2010 - Some Canadian Holiday and Empanada Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Finally crossed the bridge :happy:

That sounds like a metaphor.

its the canadian version of coming out of the closet.
How are they getting to DC??
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :fag: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just read a book about all the secrets in D.C. and the masons hiding stuff there and a little gold piramyd at the top of the monument...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:5.5 a year for 3 with no trade. I just saw that. NO REASON the Pens couldn't have matched that. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

They better sign Volchenkov and Hamhaus.

I don't know. I think if Gonchar wants to play for a good team for 3 years, he could have taken a little less money.

See my post about Shero, word is he drove him off.

Drove him off by sticking with only offering a 1 or 2 year deal?
Teams don't like offering those long contracts to players over 35 I guess.
Dupont Circle is a GREAT place to stay in DC. My wife and I stay there when we go. There are gays there, but there are WAY more regular people.

Rich should go to Georgetown and check things out also.
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :fag: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:I just read a book about all the secrets in D.C. and the masons hiding stuff there and a little gold piramyd at the top of the monument...

I love all that mason conspiracy stuff.
I'd love to know the true history of them.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:5.5 a year for 3 with no trade. I just saw that. NO REASON the Pens couldn't have matched that. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

They better sign Volchenkov and Hamhaus.

I don't know. I think if Gonchar wants to play for a good team for 3 years, he could have taken a little less money.

See my post about Shero, word is he drove him off.

Drove him off by sticking with only offering a 1 or 2 year deal?
Teams don't like offering those long contracts to players over 35 I guess.

No, it wasn't that. He offered 2 years $5 a year. Which is more than fair, but Gonch was not willing to negotiate AT ALL. Shero did something else. It will come out over the next few weeks.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Covino your new sport is NOT Gay! and Layla can get cute outfits!!!!

Oh boy... What have I missed?

He's been playing tennis w/Layla

Sounds kinda :fag:
Iva13 Wrote:Be back after lunch...switched phones til tomorrow....oxoxox

Have fun :ontop:
Pete Nice Wrote:No, it wasn't that. He offered 2 years $5 a year. Which is more than fair, but Gonch was not willing to negotiate AT ALL. Shero did something else. It will come out over the next few weeks.

I think if he was interested in winning, he would have been all over that deal.
Instead he takes one more year to play with Kovalev and... Spezza? :dumass:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just read a book about all the secrets in D.C. and the masons hiding stuff there and a little gold piramyd at the top of the monument...

I love all that mason conspiracy stuff.
I'd love to know the true history of them.

Me too.

DC is AWESOME.

There is so much to do there.

GOTTA go to the Spy Museum. There are GREAT places to eat. Also, wine and liquor is SUPER cheap there b/c the politicians don't tax their own booze. Smithsonian and all the big name memorials are good. The Nationals stadium is SWEET!

That's a Nicolas Cage movie
Don't lie Rich.. You are looking for the nearest DC P.F. Changs... :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24