Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Fuckin Gay Thomas, :killme: :killme: :killme:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The money they could've save by shooting down the road...

But, the money they would have saved they would have had to re-spend on the real miltary for security.

Which suburbs are they shooting in?

I think there were a few of the northern subs, like Mt. Clemens and Pontiac.
And they did do some stuff downtown too.
Later DBN! :cya:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The money they could've save by shooting down the road...

But, the money they would have saved they would have had to re-spend on the real miltary for security.

Ahhhh, good point... Did you hear that Flint was considering calling in the National Guard since they basically only have 3 cops left to patrol
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The money they could've save by shooting down the road...

Ahhhh, good point... Did you hear that Flint was considering calling in the National Guard since they basically only have 3 cops left to patrol

That's awesome.
I know where I'm going to rob my next bank.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Anyone else notice how baseball talk kills the conversation on the forum?

Huh?

Well it did, for a while.

I tune out when they talk about it...
Brampton Wrote:I guess I'll be watching Ustream tonite

I'm going to try.. Pete! remind me!
Chip Wrote:I think there were a few of the northern subs, like Mt. Clemens and Pontiac.

Pontiac, I have a bud that lives out there, I wonder how close he is to that area?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The money they could've save by shooting down the road...

Which suburbs are they shooting in?

I think there were a few of the northern subs, like Mt. Clemens and Pontiac.

Pontiac is basically all white kids pretending to be the kids who live in the city anyway.
Chip Wrote:I think there were a few of the northern subs, like Mt. Clemens and Pontiac.

Pontiac, I have a bud that lives out there, I wonder how close he is to that area?

And by "bud" she means he has been inside her.....
Chip Wrote:That's awesome.
I know where I'm going to rob my next bank.

They had the state police help out over the holiday, but they were talking on the news about the spike in homicides. We tried to check out the cruise out Dort Hwy and there was a cop busting cars left and right... (The cruise is a night-time activity that apparently has gone on for years by the old Buick Plant (which is now gone) where people meet to drag race on the back streets. Why they don't build a drag strip out there and make some money off it is beyond me.
Pete Nice Wrote:

And by "bud" she means he has been inside her.....

He has not!!! I used this guy as a stand-in date to go see movies with. I friend-zoned him and NEVER crossed that line. Treated him like my little brother... That plus, one of my sisters went there and I won't EVER go where any of my sisters have gone. He's also been dating one of my cousins for years.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm out :cya:

Pete, enjoy the BBC, uh I mean the DBC ;-)

I you were not a ballless wonder, you would show up on Friday for the Studio visit....
Confusedad: Why'd you have to go there?
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I was wrong. Age of consent laws for heterosexual sex Worldwide

[Image: 800px-Age_of_Consent.png]

The age of consent in Manitoba is 18, same with Quebec and one other province I can't remember. The rest are 19 years old.
That's for alchohol. AoC for sex is 16.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well I'm in good company...Derick, B and Chip...organ donors rock. :rock:

I'm an organ donor.
Me too. Why Did I not get a shout out lol?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29