Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
wyoian Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Pete is a cool organ donor too :clap:

2. Z 10 years old....wow that was young....
My wife was 8, so know I am really scared cause my daughter is already 6. I want her to be my baby forever.

The way my guy's lil girl is acting, I think she'll have hers within the year and she's 8-1/2 right now.
JDubb Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:The Labrynth! w/David Bowie, I thought that girl was hot.

Oooo, good call, Jennifer Connelly good call!
I don't remember that movie at all.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I know I saw it months ago. But only the second half.

You need to see the whole thing.

I have... many times... I was flipping through the channels one day and found it on. I love that movie.
I'm out :cya:

Pete, enjoy the BBC, uh I mean the DBC ;-)
I know it's not a kids movie, but my favorite movie from the 80's was Red Dawn. I hear they are remaking it for a release within the next year.
How about Neverending Story!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:it is in present time & society, but if you think about it from a natural point, the age of consent matches the age of breeding ability. i was 10 when i started my period. nature had decided i was capable of being a mother.

and considering that with the life expectancy being much lower, it makes perfect sense.

I don't think that means they are quite ready, I think it means that the body is closer to being ready. Aren't younger moms higher risk?

it depends on the size of the hips, but generally speaking, the younger the better on the body. it takes alot out of you & younger bodies recover faster.

they may not be mentally prepared to be a parent, but physically, they are able to make & feed a child. and because they are so young, they can reproduce more offspring.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm out :cya:

Later Brian.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm out :cya:

I you were not a ballless wonder, you would show up on Friday for the Studio visit....
damn Z, that cut on your sons foot was nasty, i'm glad he'll be ok
Pete Nice Wrote:I know it's not a kids movie, but my favorite movie from the 80's was Red Dawn. I hear they are remaking it for a release within the next year.

Red Dawn was great, I wasn't a fan of Neverending Story.
JDubb Wrote:Red Dawn was great, I wasn't a fan of Neverending Story.
I loved Red Dawn! I actually wanted the Russians to invade so I could go live in the mountains!
michaelangelo Wrote:damn Z, that cut on your sons foot was nasty, i'm glad he'll be ok

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: DAMN! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Pete Nice Wrote:I know it's not a kids movie, but my favorite movie from the 80's was Red Dawn. I hear they are remaking it for a release within the next year.

They are, they've been shotting most of it in the Detroit area.
They turned neighborhoods into war zones for it.
michaelangelo Wrote:damn Z, that cut on your sons foot was nasty, i'm glad he'll be ok

yeah, he's fine now. it's pretty swollen & stiff, but that's to be expected. just keeping his tylenol & motrin going
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29