Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/17/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking of another Bi-coastal week.

Up Next:

Sivan Krispin
5'5
34-26-34
Los Angeles, CA

[Image: 4a6ff27d5ea4b.jpg]
[Image: 4bbbfa076046d.jpg]
[Image: 4b86500710867.jpg]
[Image: 4bbbfa47f2e13.jpg]
[Image: 484ca9e9739a1.jpg]
[Image: 4bbbfaa83e01e.jpg]
[Image: 4a8c5979b6f00.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Tiffany Ryan

[Image: 49345ed8a2f77.jpg]
[Image: 49129edd48aa3.jpg]
[Image: 4ac39e4c63bc4.jpg]
[Image: l_39c780fb7ba34bb1948fafc2a6407eee.jpg]
[Image: 49ea50321b358.jpg]
[Image: 4907db7c6f136.jpg]
Sivan -- One of my all time favs, she definatly makes my top 5. That chic is hot :hitit:

Tiffany -- Interesting how so many different hair colors goes with her body. Are her boobs real? the last pic kinda makes me wanna say no.

Good choices paul, well done.

Sivan top 5 (this is for me to remember)
Derick Wrote:Tiffany -- Interesting how so many different hair colors goes with her body. Are her boobs real? the last pic kinda makes me wanna say no.

Nope. Although, she says she kind of wishes she never had them.
Great stuff there.
Fake knockers and all.
Chip Wrote:Great stuff there.
Fake knockers and all.

Sivan's are real
Sivan's the real deal, Tiffany's got a little Gina Gershon look to her, which is pretty cool too.

Thanks Paul
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Great stuff there.
Fake knockers and all.

Sivan's are real

Even better.
Sivian is beautiful.. She seems to have a more natural beauty to her.

Tiffany looks kinda trashy to me. Plus, her nips are completely airbrushed out of that one pict... Or doesn't she have nips??? Confusedhock:
Sivan over Tiffany this week. :hitit:
Every time I see Sivan I say, "That's my favorite AP Bikini Team nussie." :hitit:

Tiffany kinda looks like Intern Jessica...either way, still very hot.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sivian is beautiful.. She seems to have a more natural beauty to her.

Tiffany looks kinda trashy to me. Plus, her nips are completely airbrushed out of that one pict... Or doesn't she have nips??? Confusedhock:

Under her arms. I think it's easier to tuck your nipples under your arms and have them stick, when they aren't natural. Just one of those situations. One of the reasons when a girl is bending, or arching a certain way, her nipples can really be distorted.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Sivian is beautiful.. She seems to have a more natural beauty to her.

Under her arms. I think it's easier to tuck your nipples under your arms and have them stick, when they aren't natural. Just one of those situations. One of the reasons when a girl is bending, or arching a certain way, her nipples can really be distorted.

Either way, it looks awkward to me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Either way, it looks awkward to me.

Not arguing with you on that one lol
Sivan - I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of hers. Top 10 all time AP girls.

Tiffany - I am a BIG BIG fan. Love her look, but not top 10 all time.

When it comes down to it, I am buying a round of anal for these girls.
Pete Nice Wrote:Sivan - I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of hers. Top 10 all time AP girls.

Tiffany - I am a BIG BIG fan. Love her look, but not top 10 all time.

When it comes down to it, I am buying a round of anal for these girls.

I bought a round of anal once, it tasted like shit. "bud um ching" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: .
Pages: 1 2