Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/17/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sivan, Sivan, Sivan. Oh my goodness. She is the reason for love at first sight.

In the first pic, she has the star of david hanging by her "region". Is she Jewish? For some weird reason I have a Jewish girl fetish.

Sivan is so hot, that the other girl is just a waste of scrolling down to post.
This pic I do not like. The panties resemble some weird dingleberry type of gimick.
[Image: 484ca9e9739a1.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sivan - I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of hers. Top 10 all time AP girls.

Tiffany - I am a BIG BIG fan. Love her look, but not top 10 all time.

When it comes down to it, I am buying a round of anal for these girls.

I bought a round of anal once, it tasted like shit. "bud um ching" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: .

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Sivan, Sivan, Sivan. Oh my goodness. She is the reason for love at first sight.

In the first pic, she has the star of david hanging by her "region". Is she Jewish? For some weird reason I have a Jewish girl fetish.

Sivan has me consider becoming a lesbo again... I mean for the first time!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Sivan, Sivan, Sivan. Oh my goodness. She is the reason for love at first sight.

Again?????????????? :?
Okay. Beckster edited her post. She did not clarify at first that she meant for the first time. Which actually means she has been a lesbo.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Again?????????????? :?

Well, technically you all saw one of the picts of one of my girls and me....
We need to see the pics again please.
LeNeve Wrote:We need to see the pics again please.

I have a pict somewhere of her groping my chest... Unless knightryda has it.
LeNeve Wrote:This pic I do not like. The panties resemble some weird dingleberry type of gimick.
[Image: 484ca9e9739a1.jpg]

I actually really like this picture.
LeNeve Wrote:This pic I do not like. The panties resemble some weird dingleberry type of gimick.

They aren't panties. That's a garter belt. There are no panties
Pages: 1 2