Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 13 Spot's at Rosie's house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I just ate the grossest sangweech I've ever had in my lifetime...
Nussie_T Wrote:I just ate the grossest sangweech I've ever had in my lifetime...
cockmeat sandwich?
Spike was also a Billy Idol clone Vampire on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
I used to work at a Wendy's and I would hide out in the freezer like Rich did.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I just ate the grossest sangweech I've ever had in my lifetime...
cockmeat sandwich?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
FYI. The Euro and Pound continue to tank. Down to $1.25 and $1.46 respectively. 30 days till my Europe vacation so I'm hoping this trend continues.
Chip Wrote:I have no idea what they're talking about...

So, it looks like corporal punishment is making a come back.
http://blogs.chron.com/momhouston/2010/0...eatin.html

I saw that on the news last night. That chick flipped out.
Brampton Wrote:
cockmeat sandwich?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was...
I've never slept on the clock that I can remember.
Pokes28 Wrote:I've never slept on the clock that I can remember.
you were sleeping, you wouldnt remember
Off to lunch.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:On days when I was really tired (like when I worked on the production line) I would take a power nap in the bathroom to try to wake myself up. Then I discovered that evil Red Bull....

I sit in a cubicle alone every day, and I've never fallen asleep at work.
I just can't sleep sitting up.

I was partying and staying up late a lot then... I would be at work absolutely dying. Production work is monotonous and it will rock you to sleep, which could get you in big trouble. I would be on my feet and nodding off. I finally decided to quit drinking at the bar during weeknights and now I get more sleep.
My dad would cock block me too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:On days when I was really tired (like when I worked on the production line) I would take a power nap in the bathroom to try to wake myself up. Then I discovered that evil Red Bull....

I sit in a cubicle alone every day, and I've never fallen asleep at work.
I just can't sleep sitting up.

I was partying and staying up late a lot then... I would be at work absolutely dying. Production work is monotonous and it will rock you to sleep, which could get you in big trouble. I would be on my feet and nodding off. I finally decided to quit drinking at the bar during weeknights and now I get more sleep.

Lame
BONER PARTIES!!!!!!!! Confusedwoot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29