Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 13 Spot's at Rosie's house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking Canada.... :roflmao: :roflmao:
close
Iva13 Wrote:
thextreem Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
thextreem Wrote:Thanks for the welcomes.
I'm in the RDU area of North Cackalacky. Started listening to the C&R show about a year and 1/2 ago when I got Sirius in my new car. Now I can't listen anymore since I'm too cheap to get the internet subscription and they moved to 12-3 ET.
Getting into the online C&R and Dudebro things since I can't have the live show. Finally saw that Mercer puts up the recording archives so I can at least listen to the day before's show at work.

Sooo.... uummmm yeah!

Thanks...where is RDU area of North Cackalacky????

Raleigh-Durham North Carolina. ;-)

I was thinking Canada.... :roflmao: :roflmao:

me too.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am busy as hell right now. Have a meeting with an attorney to go over a plan of action on a big arson case I am working on at 2:30PM.

if i remember correctly, i have an uncle in phoenix who is an arsen investigator, and another who is a fire chief.
my boss rarely comes to see me, he calls occasionally. There are plenty of napping opportunities
I don't think I ever fell asleep when I worked overnight. May have been because it was broadcasting and the whole dead air thing freaked me out (and it was a national news show). No to mention my boss was put the fear of God into me.
sounds like rich was working for ass, "here put this on your car, let me take a pic, heres a hundo" how bout your number?
when is the "trucker" gonna call
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
thextreem Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks...where is RDU area of North Cackalacky????

Raleigh-Durham North Carolina. ;-)

I was thinking Canada.... :roflmao: :roflmao:

me too.

I was actually trying to think of Raleigh Durham, RDU reminded me of it, but I couldn't remember the damn exact name.
Brain fart.
I'm in the RDU area of North Cackalacky. Started listening to the C&R show about a year and 1/2 ago when I got Sirius in my new car. Now I can't listen anymore since I'm too cheap to get the internet subscription and they moved to 12-3 ET.
Getting into the online C&R and Dudebro things since I can't have the live show. Finally saw that Mercer puts up the recording archives so I can at least listen to the day before's show at work.

Sooo.... uummmm yeah!

Well, welcome... You should aim for the free trial. Especially the Canadian free trial. I've been milking the same free trial for the past month or better (it's supposed to be 7 days)
I worked for this one place that had couches and chairs so employees could take a nap during the day. I had to wake someone up because they over slept every day.
Most of Europe take a "nap" during the day.
JDubb Wrote:I worked for this one place that had couches and chairs so employees could take a nap during the day. I had to wake someone up because they over slept every day.
my lab in college had couches, I was always taking naps on those
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I worked for this one place that had couches and chairs so employees could take a nap during the day. I had to wake someone up because they over slept every day.
my lab in college had couches, I was always taking naps on those

The couches were disgusting, full of drool stains and other bodily fluids from the overnight shift.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Sooo.... uummmm yeah!

Well, welcome... You should aim for the free trial. Especially the Canadian free trial. I've been milking the same free trial for the past month or better (it's supposed to be 7 days)

Hmmmm... Canadian free trial??? Even tho my Sirius account says I'm in the US, I can make my computer look like its in Canada! ;-) Wonder if I can fool 'em that way.
Derick Wrote:sounds like rich was working for ass, "here put this on your car, let me take a pic, heres a hundo" how bout your number?

AGREED.. How about a hundo for a knobber, babe?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29