Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 05/03/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haven't been on the West Coast in a while. This is what I'm missing lol

Up Next:

Pam Rodriguez
5'3
34-22-37
Los Angeles, CA

[Image: l_266038a5286449359cb634aa49870c1a.jpg]
[Image: 4be06fdc599a4.jpg]
[Image: 4ae541bf09da9.jpg]
[Image: 4ae5ca95897bf.jpg]
[Image: 4b2be9eda7686.jpg]
[Image: 4ad6592167971.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Becky

[Image: 4a7f35e7632ae.jpg]
[Image: 4bd13c9f6e379.jpg]
[Image: 4a8ce895b3f73.jpg]
[Image: 4bd3b9c488bc7.jpg]
[Image: 4bab51e63b2a5.jpg]
Pam -- A little wide in the booty but very nice

Becky -- I hate to be the dick, but she needs to stop modeling. Or, she needs to learn how to work, the hair is wrong, she looks cracked out, body wise she seems to be ok.

These statements were made without glasses on, I may revisit later
Derick Wrote:Pam -- A little wide in the booty but very nice

Becky -- I hate to be the dick, but she needs to stop modeling. Or, she needs to learn how to work, the hair is wrong, she looks cracked out, body wise she seems to be ok.

And here I was about to make a comment on how awesome Pam's ass is. But that it almost looks a little touched up.
Are Pam's boobs real?
I do dig the blue eyes of Becky, that is by far her best feature
Derick Wrote:Are Pam's boobs real?

They're real enough to squeeze...
Becky looks like she is halfway through a zombie transformation.

I like the big booty ho.
LeNeve Wrote:Becky looks like she is halfway through a zombie transformation.

I still would though.
Pam is pretty, but she looks like Tiger Woods might be her daddy.

Becky... Just doesn't represent the rest of us Beckys well. I'm not feeling her at all. She looks cold in all of her picts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Becky... Just doesn't represents the rest of us Beckys well. I'm not feeling her at all. She looks cold in all of her picts.

Alright. So maybe you should re-create those pictures, so you can do the rest of the Beckys well.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pam -- A little wide in the booty but very nice

And here I was about to make a comment on how awesome Pam's ass is. But that it almost looks a little touched up.

Knowing her and seeing her on the big screen and at shoots, that ass is doesn't need to be touched up. Sometimes photographers overshop when they don't need to.
who is in charge of the photshopping? the photographer or the agency
I think Becky looks a lot like Jennifer Love Hewitt...when I first glanced at her I thought that's who it was..
Pam on all fours :wanker:
Becky has a good body but she does look pale in the face. :hitit: from behind. Doggy style anytime.
Derick Wrote:Are Pam's boobs real?

They look very real in the first picture.
Pages: 1 2 3