Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 05/03/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Derick Wrote:who is in charge of the photshopping? the photographer or the agency

Depends on the project and how much control the client wants. Most of the time it's the photographer or whoever he/she hires out to shop the images. Whenever a client hires a photographer, it's usually because of his style of shot, or editing.

And no Pam's aren't real
Pam = ass and titties, ass ass, and titties :high5:
Brampton Wrote:Pam = ass and titties, ass ass, and titties :high5:

[youtube]eTI2xX5ttkQ[/youtube]
Pam- The first picture is the only good one to me. The rest are way to touched up for my liking.

Becky- She was probably smokin 5 years ago. She's still got a nice fake handful though.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Pam = ass and titties, ass ass, and titties :high5:

[youtube]eTI2xX5ttkQ[/youtube]

This makes me want to hear some old skool DJ Funk.
Pam - probably the hottest, at least top 10, that Paul has EVER posted. Is she single, I would get divorced for her!!!! Anal with flavored lube for her.

Weird thing about her though

Picture 1 she looks like a white girl
Picture 2 she looks like a Latina
Picture 3 she looks like an Asian
Pictures 4 and 5 she looks Persian
Picture 6 she looks Asian again

Becky - She looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt with the HIV on crack. Her face screams WHISKY TANGO!!!!! and her stomach has c-session written all over it.

She has nice tits, good tit form and nice symmetrical nipples, but I am pretty sure she paid for that look.

After a blood test for the HIV, I would give her anal.
Pete Nice Wrote:Pam - probably the hottest, at least top 10, that Paul has EVER posted. Is she single, I would get divorced for her!!!! Anal with flavored lube for her.

Becky - She looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt with the HIV on crack. Her face screams WHISKY TANGO!!!!! and her stomach has c-session written all over it.

She has nice tits, good tit form and nice symmetrical nipples, but I am pretty sure she paid for that look.

After a blood test for the HIV, I would give her anal.
You've put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much thought into this :roflmao:
Although i do like some of the girls way more than the others, i always find it comical when you guys get all critical about them.

You mean to tell me if the girl was in your bed naked ready to go, you would be like "nah, sorry, you gotta go." I'm not buyin it Big Grin
negadave Wrote:Although i do like some of the girls way more than the others, i always find it comical when you guys get all critical about them.

You mean to tell me if the girl was in your bed naked ready to go, you would be like "nah, sorry, you gotta go." I'm not buyin it Big Grin

I've stuck my pecker in alot worse, alot worse.
negadave Wrote:Although i do like some of the girls way more than the others, i always find it comical when you guys get all critical about them.

I think I have clearly stated with every girl Paul has posted that I would have anal with them.

I go into detail b/c Paul asked for feedback when he posts them. I want to make sure that Paul is getting proper feedback so he does not take the NOD away again, or like he did to TOMB.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think I have clearly stated with every girl Paul has posted that I would have anal with them.

I go into detail b/c Paul asked for feedback when he posts them. I want to make sure that Paul is getting proper feedback so he does not take the NOD away again, or like he did to TOMB.

Yeah I agree. I don't think you've ever said no to a girl. The only thing that varies is the level of how delicate or how badly you violate them lol.

Pete talks about them because he knows it irritates the fuck out of me when I take the effort to go through my ports to put girls up, and no one talks about them, I have a habit of walking away from the whole thing, especially since we haven't been on the show since November, and the general feel of the show has moved away from random nussies.
LeNeve Wrote:

I've stuck my pecker in alot worse, alot worse.
I was hoping the underlined part was a link somewhere :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pam - probably the hottest, at least top 10, that Paul has EVER posted. Is she single, I would get divorced for her!!!! Anal with flavored lube for her.

ONCE AGAIN... I'd like to point out that I think she is an illegitimate child of Tiger Woods....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

ONCE AGAIN... I'd like to point out that I think she is an illegitimate child of Tiger Woods....

lol She's not asian or black lol. All Hispanic
Pete Nice Wrote:

I like having the nussie of the week too.
Covino was talking about suttle insults the other day on the show. I don't want the nod to go away either and i feel bad when paul hires these chicks and takes the time to post the pics and people are like "yo this chick is beat".

It's like if i frame a house and people come up and say" that house looks like shit"

i think this could be borderline POA on my part.?

On another note, and maybe this should be in the 5 things to know about me thread, but i wanted to use the quote, I have never done a girl in the butt or anyone for that matter. ..........yet
Pages: 1 2 3