Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
You could at least say "Hi, how's it been?" to the dude.[/quote]

Maybe he turned gay.[/quote]

So? He used to know them, he could still say hello.[/quote]

why won't you just say Hi???[/quote]
Nevermind....I just read the above post...I can't belive after that message he still wants to speak w/you.
Iva13 Wrote:why won't you just say Hi???
i did, but I just dont give a fuck. You've made no attempt to talk to me for 12 years, why the fuck should I care now?
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.

Not true. They tried it on myth busters. You can't even light gas on fire with a cigarette.

Really??? b/c if I do it and blow up...I'm blaming YOU!
I am only friends with 3 or 4 people from high school. One guy actually lives here, and I go over to his house all the time.
Iva13 Wrote:Nevermind....I just read the above post...I can't belive after that message he still wants to speak w/you.
the message I sent was this.... Hey bro. Whats up

that was it
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.

Not true. They tried it on myth busters. You can't even light gas on fire with a cigarette.

I'm going to go flick lit cigarettes at people filling up with gas.
LeNeve Wrote:Don't get a dog, they are a pain in the ass. You forget to feed them one time, BAM! they fucking run away, and you have to use farm cash to get them out. Then if you forget to give them a treat, you have to restart the training process. Fucking ridiculous.

That's why I haven't bothered I looked into seeing what you had to do for them and decided it was too much of a hassel-hoff.
LeNeve Wrote:I am only friends with 3 or 4 people from high school. One guy actually lives here, and I go over to his house all the time.
I have one freind who I've known since I was 5
1 friend that I talk to occasionally from college
3 freinds that I met during college, but didnt go to school with
and a few freinds here in chicago.

I'd rather have close freinds than random people that I met along the way. I'd do anything for my friends, and I'm sure they'd do the same for me. All those random people just want to know if they are better than you.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm going to go flick lit cigarettes at people filling up with gas.

Do you still smoke?
we're not allowed to have the vehicle running while we fill up, and not too many places are full service. I never thought of running inside while the gas was pumping.
Pete -- Who is the Chris Ebert :douche: hanging on your sister. Dont tell me this is the dude that beat me
anyone hear the prank call that went wrong that circulating on facebook? it's pretty funny

[youtube]sRmAyyvAcZY[/youtube]
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Don't get a dog, they are a pain in the ass. You forget to feed them one time, BAM! they fucking run away, and you have to use farm cash to get them out. Then if you forget to give them a treat, you have to restart the training process. Fucking ridiculous.

That's why I haven't bothered I looked into seeing what you had to do for them and decided it was too much of a hassel-hoff.

Facebook sounds like fun.
Lame
I still smoke. 5-6 a day probaly.
Derick Wrote:Pete -- Who is the Chris Ebert :douche: hanging on your sister. Dont tell me this is the dude that beat me

Awe... someone seems a little upset.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39