Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Pete Nice Wrote:SHe told him "let's just take a break"

that means....."BBC HERE I COME!!!!"
Ding ding.

Did she dump Spot? Cause I might be able to lighten up if I know this has happened
SPOTTY FROM MY HEART, HONESTLY THE BEST ADVICE.......

LEAVE HER
When it comes to the person you are dating, if your family and friends don't like her/him, that is HUGE sign.
Pete Nice Wrote:Why would she pressure him into getting engaged if she was doing this?

Communication is the key, if she is not telling Spot that she doesn't like things, he will never know and will never be able to make changes.

This relationship is doomed, so there is no reason to ever marry this chick b/c I guarantee it would end in divorce.

It's only going to escalate and things will get ugly and they will turn bitter towards each other.
JDubb Wrote:Apple will take care of it, AT&T will always pull that re-furb crap.
ATT/BELL WILL FUCK YOU.

APPLE WILL NOT, THEY WILL REPLACE IT WITH A BRAND NEW ONE
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Apple will take care of it, AT&T will always pull that re-furb crap.
ATT/BELL WILL FUCK YOU.

Apple are the ones who said they will only give me a refurb, the Phone company said they won't give me shit
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ATT/BELL WILL FUCK YOU.

Apple are the ones who said they will only give me a refurb, the Phone company said they won't give me shit
I've never never had a problem dealing with apple ever.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ATT/BELL WILL FUCK YOU.

Now you just totally confused all the Apple fanboys.
Pete Nice Wrote:When it comes to the person you are dating, if your family and friends don't like her/him, that is HUGE sign.

Exactly, you are too close to the situation and can't see what is really going on. It sounds like Spot may have gone to the forest and is blinded by the trees.

Translation:: She already found someone she's interested in and was looking for an excuse to pounce

I tried to call in nothing but busy signals.. Oh well, people in this office are being loud anyway.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When it comes to the person you are dating, if your family and friends don't like her/him, that is HUGE sign.

have gone to the forest and is blinded by the trees.
SHe's got a thick bush?
Thats the worst sandwich ever in the history of sandwiches.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ATT/BELL WILL FUCK YOU.

I've never never had a problem dealing with apple ever.

I have never had a problem with Apple either. I have had plenty of Apple products, long before my iPhone. Apple doesn't want anyone mother f-ing them and will take care of it.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

have gone to the forest and is blinded by the trees.
SHe's got a thick bush?

Big time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39