Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I'm lurking! haha. How are you guys? what should we do today
Derick Wrote:survey conducted reveals that 54% of women would be more likely to date a man if he owns an iPhone.

Then why are you still single?
Rich Davis Wrote:I'm lurking! haha. How are you guys? what should we do today
Gotta play the "tony romo's a homo" song. It is his birthday
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Wow, I have a bunch of dumb shit on my facebook, some I am not even sure when I added. Deleting mad shit.
farmville, fishville, mobwars

The only one of those I do is farmville
Derick Wrote:survey conducted reveals that 54% of fat ugly women would be more likely to date a man if he owns an iPhone.

fixed

Rich, I remember back in 2006, you guys did a roundtable, you got 5 listeners on the line, I was one of them, and game sports numbers and the listeners said what player comes to mind first. Then you discussed each one. I always liked that bit.

Maybe some kind of listener round table with 5 or so dudebro's on the phone.

Might not work out for todays show, but something to throw together for the future.
i never wanted nothing more, i am what i am
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:survey conducted reveals that 54% of women would be more likely to date a man if he owns an iPhone.

Then why are you still single?
you know how hard it is to find a short anorexic blond with blue eyes?
a lot of people called it prision when I was growing up
a 6 pack, an old dirt road, and i'll be just fine
Just found out I am going to be in Philly the next two days. Iva, I am going to be out your way.
I am going to be working a few blocks north of the Army Quartermaster depot and just east of the Philly gas works. What's that area like Iva? Near the intersection of Snyder and 28th street.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Rich, I remember back in 2006, you guys did a roundtable, you got 5 listeners on the line, I was one of them, and game sports numbers and the listeners said what player comes to mind first. Then you discussed each one. I always liked that bit.

Might not work out for todays show, but something to throw together for the future.
that sounds like a great idea. I'm amazed I don't remember that
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

that sounds like a great idea. I'm amazed I don't remember that

They only did it that one time, and it was before I ever met them or came to the studio, so I am thinking it was summer or fall of 2005.
hey white liar, truth comes out a little at a time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30