Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Put it this way, if she asks "Is it in?" You might have a pencil dick.

I do not have this issue.

No pencil dick 5 :high5:
FYI, I would take the ass girl ANY DAY!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:i have seen tiny dicks that would not. & even if they wouldnt, is there a worse insult for a dude than, 'your dick's so small it wouldnt touch both walls"
If a guys dink is that small, why is he trying to have sex with someone[/quote]

He's usually delusional and thinks he's got better than he really does... or he's hoping she don't notice.
they said it best in Waterboy........Needledick, Needledick :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:i have seen tiny dicks that would not. & even if they wouldnt, is there a worse insult for a dude than, 'your dick's so small it wouldnt touch both walls"
If a guys dink is that small, why is he trying to have sex with someone

He's usually delusional and thinks he's got better than he really does... or he's hoping she don't notice.
Thats what was said, quote it right :Flaming:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Big Ben, 6 game suspension from the NFL. Might be reduced to 4 if he complies with everything and can be extended if he does not.

SO. Michael Vick, was charged, convicted and put in jail for a year for killing and fighting dogs.

Ben got slandered by two lying gold diggers and never even charged, and he gets at least 4 games.

Sound like the NFL needs to make an example of a white guy to keep the NAACP of their asses.

POA Wtf

I forgot to mention Vick got a TWO GAME SUSPENSION!!!

Did Big Ben f the girl in a huddle or anywhere on the field? Unless I'm wrong didn't this happen during the off season where he was not representing the NFL or the Stealers?
Did you guys get the twitter from C&R?

@CovinoandRich "Don't Sweat The Technique" <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/aMhBPj">http://bit.ly/aMhBPj</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:Did you guys get the twitter from C&R?

@CovinoandRich "Don't Sweat The Technique" <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/aMhBPj">http://bit.ly/aMhBPj</a><!-- m -->
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Big Ben, 6 game suspension from the NFL. Might be reduced to 4 if he complies with everything and can be extended if he does not.

SO. Michael Vick, was charged, convicted and put in jail for a year for killing and fighting dogs.

Ben got slandered by two lying gold diggers and never even charged, and he gets at least 4 games.

Sound like the NFL needs to make an example of a white guy to keep the NAACP of their asses.

POA Wtf

I forgot to mention Vick got a TWO GAME SUSPENSION!!!

Did Big Ben f the girl in a huddle or anywhere on the field? Unless I'm wrong didn't this happen during the off season where he was not representing the NFL or the Stealers?

They are just trying to hold whitey down.
Kate Hudson, who was very, very flat chested got a boob job....she now has like a small B....she did not overdue it at all...she really looks good.
Iva13 Wrote:Kate Hudson, who was very, very flat chested got a boob job....she now has like a small B....she did not overdue it at all...she really looks good.

I agree, she does look good. :wanker: :wanker:
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, I would take the ass girl ANY DAY!!!!!

I have converted many boob guys to ass men!! and Proudly!!
Iva13 Wrote:Kate Hudson, who was very, very flat chested got a boob job....she now has like a small B....she did not overdue it at all...she really looks good.

She would have to do some work on her face in order for me to think she looks good. Meh at best.
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:i have seen tiny dicks that would not. & even if they wouldnt, is there a worse insult for a dude than, 'your dick's so small it wouldnt touch both walls"
If a guys dink is that small, why is he trying to have sex with someone

He's usually delusional and thinks he's got better than he really does... or he's hoping she don't notice.[/quote]

he has 5 baby mamas i think. evidently, they did not take stock of the cock beforehand.
JDubb Wrote:

She would have to do some work on her face in order for me to think she looks good. Meh at best.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She is only average
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30