Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LOVE BW3. Asain zing is good. Covino told me to get the mango wings, well the only mango wings on the menu are mango habernero. HOLY FUCK, they are hot. I couldn't eat them all, I like to enjoy my food these days. Thonks Covino. I think he got the mango confused with another flavor.
Mango habanero is the best.

I like hot stuff, but there is a limit. I'd rather taste the food than be able to breathe fire.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate hickeys.

That's cuz you don't want there to be evidence.... Boo-Yah!!! :poke:

Evidence is stupid, people who leave evidence are more stupid.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LOVE BW3. Asain zing is good. Covino told me to get the mango wings, well the only mango wings on the menu are mango habernero. HOLY FUCK, they are hot. I couldn't eat them all, I like to enjoy my food these days. Thonks Covino. I think he got the mango confused with another flavor.

Way to hot, they are the second hottest on their menu. I used to eat that hot shit in my early 20's. I like to enjoy my food now.
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I like hot stuff, but there is a limit. I'd rather taste the food than be able to breathe fire.

I agree 100%. I like to enjoy food.
Spot blows Rich?
Pete Nice Wrote:Good Luck JDubb, if you get it, maybe the dudebronation weekend convention portion is not out of the picture yet....

Thanks bud, I am hoping. :praying: :praying: :praying:
My ex-wife is a whorebag cuntface.
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot blows Rich?

:duh: Why do you think he still has a job?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Good Luck JDubb, if you get it, maybe the dudebronation weekend convention portion is not out of the picture yet....

Thanks bud, I am hoping. :praying: :praying: :praying:

I want to go to NYC with you so we can spend a half a day doing nothing but hitting up the wine stores.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate hickeys.

That's cuz you don't want there to be evidence.... Boo-Yah!!! :poke:
Hickeys are stupid 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:My ex-wife is a whorebag cuntface.

i hate whores. i will add her to my list for you.
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot blows Rich?

twice daily.
Pete Nice Wrote:I want to go to NYC with you so we can spend a half a day doing nothing but hitting up the wine stores.
Lame
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Way to hot, they are the second hottest on their menu. I used to eat that hot shit in my early 20's. I like to enjoy my food now.
I love spicy food. I didn't think it was that hot.
93 Lincoln TownCar - Air Suspension Problem = :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

Have a good afternoon everyone :cya:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42