Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva, how's your mom? IS that where you were yesterday?

We missed you.

Thanks Pete...I had my friend's Dad's funeral yesterday morning, then went to my Mom's until my 3:00 doctor's appt. She's not really doing that good at all....I think when I look back and try to figure out when she started doing really bad....this is it Confusedwoot:

That sucks Iva. I'm sorry.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster,

Any big plans for tonight? Is Jimbo getting his tongue warmed up for some birthday cunnilingus?

Did you get any gifts?

The only gift I got so far was from my 5 yr old niece.. She made me a card and wrapped up a couple of her favorite toys to give me (She wanted to get me a gift so badly).. *Insert sappy Awes here*

Jim surprised me with that dinner on Sunday, but I have no idea what tonight will bring... though I have a hickey and a mention of more to come. I'll most likely do the more adult partying this weekend.

A hickey? What are you, 14?
Brampton Wrote:the one good thing about snookie is she can take a punch :roflmao:

Perfect opportunity to try that donkey punch I have always wanted to do but never had the opportunity...
I hate hickeys.
So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!
[Image: busted.jpg]
[Image: 633779464743086745-Busted.jpg]
Derick Wrote:[Image: busted.jpg]

Pete Nice doing his part to try and keep your insurance rates down 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:http://cbs2chicago.com/local/rush.profes...41343.html

this guy worked 1 floor below me

It's illegal to have explosives at home?

Lesson learned... Don't let girlfriend know about your illegal activities..
Pete Nice Wrote:You should be able to grow marijuana on farmville on 4-20

That would be sweet!
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

after you document the evidence are you allowed to jump out of your car, and yell "AHA GOTCHA" then jump back in your car and speed away. That would be hilarious.
I would do it with Heidi Montag, her surgery worked out well :hitit:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:son of a bitch, i just realized it's 4-20.
Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

Why are you sad????

8 years ago today that layne staley was found dead. massive buzzkill.

That was today?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

after you document the evidence are you allowed to jump out of your car, and yell "AHA GOTCHA" then jump back in your car and speed away. That would be hilarious.

I am not allowed to, but I could. But they will probably want 2 to 10 more days on this guy, so I won't do that. You know, really get a bunch of good shit on him and nail his ass. Not in a Spot nailing his ass way.
Paris Hilton. I would bang her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42