Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Its Saturday and I'm working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the keifer Wrote::roflmao: Or you could just crank up some Slayer. :rock:
Maybe I'll just print the Ashley Dupree pics for them.
:postwhore:
:atm:
I'm not working, but I'm debating on whether or not I want to buy 4 new tires today or buy a new car.
I'm not working either but I'm going to volunteer for the city clean up tuis morning for a few hours.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm not working, but I'm debating on whether or not I want to buy 4 new tires today or buy a new car.

There was a guy at work that said that the other day.. "I needed tires, so I just bought a new car"

I am buying one next week.. not because of tires, because the lack of an engine.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm not working, but I'm debating on whether or not I want to buy 4 new tires today or buy a new car.

There was a guy at work that said that the other day.. "I needed tires, so I just bought a new car"

I am buying one next week.. not because of tires, because the lack of an engine.
I don't want a new car because I don't want payments.
the keifer Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I didn't want a payment either.. my Jeep was paid off. The one I am driving now gets 10 miles per gallon.. so a car payment is worth it driving 80 miles a day
DaveP Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I didn't want a payment either.. my Jeep was paid off. The one I am driving now gets 10 miles per gallon.. so a car payment is worth it driving 80 miles a day
Yeah true. I've never owned anything that only gets 10 mpgs.
I get around 22 mpgs out out my V6 Tempo and around 19 mpgs out of my V8 Tbird.
I fucking hate Tires. Why can't they make better tires? I will tell you why. B/c then they can't charge me $500 fucking dollar for two of them at Costco, where they are already discounted.

I should be able to bill the PA turnpike when their stupid potholes at 70MPH are the reason why there are bubbles on my sidewalls that lead to flat tired and blown treads.

Worthless fucking PA government. They spend tons of loot to redo things that do not need done on roads, but can't fill fucking potholes to help keep my tire costs down. :rant:
They are paving a lot of rt 119 now.. all of the parts that don't need it.. and a few of the parts that were just done last year. i agree, fucking assholes.
Pete Nice Wrote:I fucking hate Tires. Why can't they make better tires? I will tell you why. B/c then they can't charge me $500 fucking dollar for two of them at Costco, where they are already discounted.

You got screwed!! Last month I went out and bought 4 new tires for my Neon. I paid $350 which included the tire, balancing and installation. I also have a manuf. Warranty on the tires and free tire repairs should I need it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I should be able to bill the PA turnpike when their stupid potholes at 70MPH are the reason why there are bubbles on my sidewalls that lead to flat tired and blown treads.
Serious?? Have you ever talked to anyone that has some knowledge on tires?? Bubbles on the sidewall are caused by tires not being inflated properly, heating up and expanding... Like into a bubble, also can be due to a manuf defect in the tire. If a tire is 6 psi below specs, it can affect your tire wear and fuel mileage. Always check your tires when fueling up. Highway tractors last for hundreds of miles.... Why?? Because of pre trip inspections!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I fucking hate Tires. Why can't they make better tires? I will tell you why. B/c then they can't charge me $500 fucking dollar for two of them at Costco, where they are already discounted.

You got screwed!! Last month I went out and bought 4 new tires for my Neon. I paid $350 which included the tire, balancing and installation. I also have a manuf. Warranty on the tires and free tire repairs should I need it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I should be able to bill the PA turnpike when their stupid potholes at 70MPH are the reason why there are bubbles on my sidewalls that lead to flat tired and blown treads.
Serious?? Have you ever talked to anyone that has some knowledge on tires?? Bubbles on the sidewall are caused by tires not being inflated properly, heating up and expanding... Like into a bubble, also can be due to a manuf defect in the tire. If a tire is 6 psi below specs, it can affect your tire wear and fuel mileage. Always check your tires when fueling up. Highway tractors last for hundreds of miles.... Why?? Because of pre trip inspections!!

1. I don't have a neon. My Saturn was $70 a tire installed and balanced. My car takes a bigger better tire.

2. It WAS due to potholes. I check my tires every day. Either getting gas or when I get home at the end of the day. The bubbles that I replaced last month were immediately after hitting bad potholes on the Turnpike at 70MPH. I might add, these potholes are NOT obvious, sometimes I can see it and avoid it, sometimes there is nothing you can do, it is there before you can do anything.

3. My car automatically detects if my psi is off more than 1 psi from the the specs, that is not an issue.

4. I have considered Man default since the tires were the ones that came with the car, I hit these potholes in my Saturn and never got bubbles, but it corresponds directly with the potholes, so therefore the pothole is the issue.
I want to say that NBC sports coverage as far as horse racing goes FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :Flaming:

What the Fuck, i want to watch races and listen to stats NOT check out what the celebs are wearing or a fucking cooking bit with Al Roker that was recorded fucking yesterday! Give me a fucking break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :riot:

ESPN rocks when it comes to horse racing coverage... They talk about the stuff i give a damn about. Conveyance is going to win, btw.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to say that NBC sports coverage as far as horse racing goes FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :Flaming:

What the Fuck, i want to watch races and listen to stats NOT check out what the celebs are wearing or a fucking cooking bit with Al Roker that was recorded fucking yesterday! Give me a fucking break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :riot:

ESPN rocks when it comes to horse racing coverage... They talk about the stuff i give a damn about. Conveyance is going to win, btw.
Horse racing is Lame

also, so is boxing, and basketball
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to say that NBC sports coverage as far as horse racing goes FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :Flaming:

Horse racing is Lame

also, so is boxing, and basketball

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7