Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Its Saturday and I'm working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prank 5 :high5:
Its turning out to be a pretty good saturday right now. :high5:
5 pages on a saturday, with only like 4-5 people......... :high5: .........its like having BP on an off day
Yeah I'm in the perfect mood to do some random postwhoring lol.
Which dealorship do you work for Brampton?
i bleed green Wrote:Which dealorship do you work for Brampton?
Colony Ford Lincoln, in you guessed it Brampton ontario
Hometime, It was a pleasure entertaining everyone today :cya:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm working on my bike, trying to figure out my coolant issue. for some reason when the bike is hot 215+ my coolant tank is completely full, but when the bike is cold, it is completely empty
If it isn't is lowering the boiling point of the coolant
huh whatdatmean?
:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
the keifer Wrote::postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
:postwhore: 5 :high5:
I am working today also. At Heinz field though, not my normal job. Sitting in the scoreboard watching the Pitt Spring game, surfing the internet and getting paid. Just ate a Primanti's sangwuich.

I was 4-1 in my NHL picks last night, only got the Chicago one wrong.

My picks tonight are:

Boston
Montreal
LA

What about the rest of you? Post your picks.

Oh yeah, and the Pens won and the Flyers lost. Good night last night. And I TOLD YOU Boucher would give up 5 goals in game 2.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm working on my bike, trying to figure out my coolant issue. for some reason when the bike is hot 215+ my coolant tank is completely full, but when the bike is cold, it is completely empty
If it isn't is lowering the boiling point of the coolant
huh whatdatmean?
The cooling system........does it have a pressure cap ie. Rad Cap ?

If it does, the purpose of the cap is to allow a certain amount of pressure within the system, by which, the boiling point of the liquid is higher. It the cap isn't working correctly than the boiling point is lower, or closer to the normal boiling point of the liquid

If the coolant is cold and your coolant level is low, and is higher when it is hot, there is expansion and the pressure cap isn't working.......Or at least this is what I think could be happening. This is the theory to a pressure cap
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Why is it that when I decide to drop a deuce some douche bag decides to ring my door bell and then leaves. :Flaming:
Gotcha! :happy:
:douche: :j/k: It was my cousin stoppin by. At least it wasn't a jehovah's witness. I just kick them the fuck off my property.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Why is it that when I decide to drop a deuce some douche bag decides to ring my door bell and then leaves. :Flaming:
:douche: :j/k: It was my cousin stoppin by. At least it wasn't a jehovah's witness. I just kick them the fuck off my property.
I need to go to a synagogue and get some pamphlets so I have something to give them if I ever see one.
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I need to go to a synagogue and get some pamphlets so I have something to give them if I ever see one.
:roflmao: Or you could just crank up some Slayer. :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7