Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/14 Stanley Cup playoffs start. GO PENS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I just try to ignore situations like this, walk away and laugh about it
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I used to sleep over at this chick's house a lot back in high school.... :? Holy Crap.. I always knew she was wacky, just not how much.

sounds like this chic is gonna be single? and she's into anal

Yes, it looks to be that she is single.... I read more of her blogs... Holy mental baggage much! Confusedhock: Full of more drama than the Enquirer!!

i have a friend to introduce her to.... :roflmao:

I thought she was a great girl, but there seemed to be some major issues going on... If I had only known then. WOW!
I usually blow off the situation... But if i say something, it is usually "Suck it".
Was Jesse Jane on the show today?
whoops that jazz appreciation caught me off guard.
Yeah i had to turn down my volume at work Confusedwoot:
I lucked out, no one heard it...
beckster Wrote:I thought she was a great girl, but there seemed to be some major issues going on... If I had only known then. WOW!

I wonder how long it would take to change a nice girl into a complete do everything girl?
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought she was a great girl, but there seemed to be some major issues going on... If I had only known then. WOW!

I wonder how long it would take to change a nice girl into a complete do everything girl?

It depends how good you at it....
Derick Wrote:

Yep...I'm still a good girl....there are just some things I WON'T do. ;-) but that doen't mean I don't love ya! I won't poop or pee on someone...that's gross...
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yep...I'm still a good girl....there are just some things I WON'T do. ;-) but that doen't mean I don't love ya! I won't poop or pee on someone...that's gross...

But that's not a no for anal..................
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

It kinda is..... :? I don't think I would like that...Talk w/Derick about the whole OBGYN thing..... ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:It kinda is..... :? I don't think I would like that...Talk w/Derick about the whole OBGYN thing..... ;-)
i think she's open to trying it
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yep...I'm still a good girl....there are just some things I WON'T do. ;-) but that doen't mean I don't love ya! I won't poop or pee on someone...that's gross...

It kinda is..... :? I don't think I would like that...Talk w/Derick about the whole OBGYN thing..... ;-)

Derick would know her answer to that @Petey... :?
Ok, so I signed up for Twitter b/c C&R told me to....so I follow them and Layla...Today I noticed I have 2 followers....HotFlame and Enragedmonkey....they look like total sluts...I'm thinking with my name they think I am an Agent....They are so stupid they don't realize that's my last name....WTF????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16