Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/14 Stanley Cup playoffs start. GO PENS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This was posted on an old friend's FB... "Come read my once private blogs on myspace! Written a while ago! Beware! They are all about how I had to deal with my fecal fetish, spitting in your face and calling you a slut, while hurting you anally, ex bf! Beware of this predator!"

I am scared to ask her what is going on... :?

Go ahaead and ask her, and report back to us please.
I agree.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This was posted on an old friend's FB... "Come read my once private blogs on myspace! Written a while ago! Beware! They are all about how I had to deal with my fecal fetish, spitting in your face and calling you a slut, while hurting you anally, ex bf! Beware of this predator!"

There's a pict that goes with it too.... Confusedhock:
I always had tools, and took everything I owned apart, put it together. I took vacuums apart, anything and everything. All I wanted to do in high school was to fuck bitches, and work on cars.

And here we are 15 years later, and I do it still. I'm really good at it, and I love doing it.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i like pics
[youtube]Rr6HwEJLSKs[/youtube]
hes making contact with the ball, I would say he's driving the ball
spot your the fattest guy in the room
This stuttering miami guy was born to suck cock.
i bet if you start mixing up pitches and changing speeds, your gonna make this kid look like a kid. IF all you do is swing the bat at the same pitch over and over and over, your eventually gonna learn how to hit it
LeNeve Wrote:I always had tools, and took everything I owned apart, put it together. I took vacuums apart, anything and everything. All I wanted to do in high school was to fuck bitches, and work on cars.

And here we are 15 years later, and I do it still. I'm really good at it, and I love doing it.

fucking bitches? or working on cars? & which are you really good at? & which do you love doing?

or do you love to fuck bitches while working on cars?
LeNeve Wrote:This stuttering miami guy was born to suck cock.

So ah ah ah ah uh, uh uh
yeah, I I I uh I I agree.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Go ahaead and ask her, and report back to us please.

i like pics

[Image: 23610_118537324823260_100000009787715_31...5959_s.jpg]
Derick Wrote:i bet if you start mixing up pitches and changing speeds, your gonna make this kid look like a kid. IF all you do is swing the bat at the same pitch over and over and over, your eventually gonna learn how to hit it

yes.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Go ahaead and ask her, and report back to us please.

i like pics

[Image: 23610_118537324823260_100000009787715_31...5959_s.jpg]
i need a bigger pic
covino -- he not diving at the ball, hes falling in the general direction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16