Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-6-2010 Tooooooosday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Off today. Gotta get the reassessment on my property appealed. That's what you get for living in Pennazivania.
:yawn: I'm going back to bed.
Good morning sara
the keifer Wrote:Off today. Gotta get the reassessment on my property appealed. That's what you get for living in Pennazivania.

what happened did it come in lower....a LOT lower than it was supposed to???? If so I had the same exact problem when we just refinanced....I'm trying to find out where that M F'er of an appraiser lives....that piece of sh*t.
dont you want your property to assess low to keep your taxes down? Other than when you sell then you want it high
Derick Wrote:dont you want your property to assess low to keep your taxes down? Other than when you sell then you want it high

or when you are trying to refinance and get a home equity loan...you want it assessed "properly"...I'm not saying high...I'm saying fair...this guy that came to our house was a complete asshole.....he used comps from a different city, different school district (our school district is #1 in our county), different zip code, need I go on???????
Derick Wrote:dont you want your property to assess low to keep your taxes down? Other than when you sell then you want it high

I would assume when you refinance you want it high, but a tax assessment you would want the value to be low.
Iva13 Wrote:

or when you are trying to refinance and get a home equity loan...you want it assessed "properly"...I'm not saying high...I'm saying fair...this guy that came to our house was a complete asshole.....he used comps from a different city, different school district (our school district is #1 in our county), different zip code, need I go on???????
you cant do that, its called a comp cause it comparable, that is not comparable
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Off today. Gotta get the reassessment on my property appealed. That's what you get for living in Pennazivania.

what happened did it come in lower....a LOT lower than it was supposed to???? If so I had the same exact problem when we just refinanced....I'm trying to find out where that M F'er of an appraiser lives....that piece of sh*t.
No. It was too high and I'm not lookin to sell anytime soon. They do that just so they have an excuse to raise property taxes. Lot's of people here in Cumberland Co are pissed about it.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

you cant do that, its called a comp cause it comparable, that is not comparable

That's what we said...but a new law was passed by some Congressman in NY that the bank is not allowed to hire the people who do the assessments...they can have NO contact w/them at all b/c of the whole housing/mortgage crap that went on....so now when you try to get a home equity loan they really low ball the figure...not to mention in our situation the guy didn't use proper comps. He was a total ass...he wasn't even from our area...he had no idea what he was doing. Fucker.
How about the shit with the mine?
That sucks.
Confusedwoot: way to start the day.

[youtube]ffnALnYULbY[/youtube]
good morning everyone
That is so sad...those poor men in that mine...last I heard 25 dead and 4 are still missing.... Confusedwoot:
Iva13 Wrote:That is so sad...those poor men in that mine...last I heard 25 dead and 4 are still missing.... Confusedwoot:
general rule I have, if you go into a mine, expect not to come out
Hey Derick, did you watch Sterger's new show "The Daily Line" on Vs yesterday?

[Image: the-daily-line-meet-the-cast-background.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20