Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-6-2010 Tooooooosday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
yes sir
[Image: e782fbdc.jpg]
insightsbyJ Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
insightsbyJ Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I was in 1990 to 2002 between active an reserves.

What division?

The Big Red 1

Nice! Always sweet to be in a historic division.

11B I assume?

11B60 you?

11B40H2, I won't bother with identifiers. Secondary of 19D for one of my reserve units.

60? Sergeant Major? Been a while, not sure what 60 denotes. Last I recall 50 was the the highest skill level.
BigFan Wrote:yes sir
[Image: e782fbdc.jpg]

NICE! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Haha Rich needs to stop giving movie, gambling and stock advice
Confusedlap:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning... just jumping in for a bit while I have a chance.

Hey T how are you feeling???

I feel fine. Did you watch Kate last night?

Yes...OMG...I've never seen anyone on there that does as bad as she does...I still voted for her ....after this week I won't vote for her anymore...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I can't believe you voted for that disaster in heels.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hey pete! i sent you a neighbor request! accept so i can join!

Gettin to it, I got tied up.
When I sat back down I heard that Ashley Madison commercial say that women were now free. Did anyone else hear that?

You know what that translates too, right? Chicks ain't signing up and they are desperate. :roflmao:
BigFan Wrote:Haha Rich needs to stop giving movie, gambling and stock advice
Confusedlap:

The Professional is on point though.
beckster Wrote:When I sat back down I heard that Ashley Madison commercial say that women were now free. Did anyone else hear that?

You know what that translates too, right? Chicks ain't signing up and they are desperate. :roflmao:
nobody wants to bang the 300lb housewife, nobody
beckster Wrote:When I sat back down I heard that Ashley Madison commercial say that women were now free. Did anyone else hear that?

Who would of thought that there are more guys out there who would want to cheat then women.
BigFan Wrote:Haha Rich needs to stop giving movie, gambling and stock advice
Confusedlap:

Dude, I liked that movie. I laughed my ass off all the way through "She's Out Of My League". I thought it was much better than Hot Tub Time Machine.

Holy shit... I agreed with Rich!
Pete Nice Wrote:

S&M, Petey?? Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:

nobody wants to bang the 300lb housewife, nobody

But she wants youuuuuu! :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

S&M, Petey?? Confusedhock:

Work, got busy for a bit.
Chip Wrote:

Who would of thought that there are more guys out there who would want to cheat then women.

No, women are smart enough to know that they could get caught using that... All she has to do is forget to remove her history. (I wouldn't cheat, but I know females who have)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20