Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 17, 2010 - Live from Vegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
What's up DBN - the guys are live from Vegas at 6pm EST. Seems like a bunch of dudebros are there, mostly TOMB people, Justin in Utah, Wes in Idaho, JesinVegas.
I do hate people wearing pajamas at the airport and on the plane. What the hell is up with that?
I DESPISE seeing people wear pajamas.

I usually travel in Jeans and a zipper down hoodie and tshirt.

In the summer I might wear shorts on a short flight.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I DESPISE seeing people wear pajamas.

It's kinda the same like in college when people would wear pajamas to the cafeteria. It pissed me off.
Sweet! A live evening show!!! :happy:
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I DESPISE seeing people wear pajamas.

It's kinda the same like in college when people would wear pajamas to the cafeteria. It pissed me off.

I hated when people wore pajamas to class or the cafeteria.
Who was on that was a listener? I heard Wes, who else is there?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Who was on that was a listener? I heard Wes, who else is there?

Wes in Idaho and Justin in Utah. Supposedly, a fave of yours, Jes in Vegas is there as well!
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Who was on that was a listener? I heard Wes, who else is there?

Wes in Idaho and Justin in Utah. Supposedly, a fave of yours, Jes in Vegas is there as well!

BI
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

BI

Haha, no doubt.
My wife had me watch that Bullock movie The Proposal with Ryan Reynolds last night.

She is HOT AS FUCK in that movie!!!

They have a scene that last like 5 minutes where she is completely naked, she is covering her boobs with and arm and her snatch with a hand, but GOD DAMN she looked good.
After watching that movie, I would eat the corn out of Sandra Bullocks shit.

She jumped WAAAAY up the hot meter.
A commercial for BPM on 108? Cool. I usually listen to BPM when not listening to 108
Nothing interesting going on on Joe Cam.
I've heard Ellis commercials on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11