Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 17, 2010 - Live from Vegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Whats the umbrella thing?

Spot was bitching about me on the show one day b/c I asked him for one of the 20 free umbrellas he had in Miami the day I stopped by and it was raining buckets.
Now i remember. :thanks:
I gotta have dinner. Have a good night guys :cya:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:YOu can't wait 20 seconds for your laptop to turn on? Jesus man, how bad do you need to tug it?
Maybe he tugs it in the planes bathroom.
Brampton Wrote:I gotta have dinner. Have a good night guys :cya:
Later
Genia, a Russian chick
:wanker:
They want us guys to get them :beer: :beer: :beer: .
These girls went on Spring break in Vegas to make money? BY walking the strip wearing bunny outfits?

Why don't they just strip for the week if they are that hot? Work the local amateur nights.
the keifer Wrote:They want us guys to get them :beer: :beer: :beer: .

I don't buy random chicks drinks until I have been serviced first OR she buys me a drink first.
Later Pete. :cya:
OK, I am out
Rich will howell like a wolf for you tomorrow (He looks like wolfman w/ his beard) . Wish you all could be here!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:He hasn't already
What does she look like?

Spot described her earlier and said she is a hot blonde and had guns a blazin and that is really it.

I am thinking she has a great ass.
I gotta be honest, they describe these nuss's sometimes as hot, but when you see the pics, they are 6's at best

I have seen pictures of Jes...I think she is smoking. To me she looks like a blond version of Carrie Milbank. From everything I've read and heard, she seems like a super cool, no-nonsense nussie - back in the day she'd be classified as the definition of a "Maxim Hottie."

(If she's lurking on here, yeah I said it! Big Grin )
edoblin Wrote:Cheap fucks at Sirius took my online access away once I renewed w/ them for another year. Unbelievable.

That happened to me too. I had to call and renew seperately. Bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11