Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday March 17, 2010 - St. Patrick's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
:beer:
[Image: happystpatricksday.jpg]
Top of the Morning to ya' :happy: :beer:
Good morning to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! My Irish Eyes are Smiling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh fuck, I forgot to wear green. Hope none of these homos around here try to pinch me. I have a green sharpie, maybe I'll draw a clover on my shirt just to be safe.
Wearing black. I am in mourning for St Patrick
Top of the evening to me. I just got back from work and will be asleep within the next hour (hopefully). I have to bowl at 6:30 so I need to be up by 5.
So the blackberry storm 2 is a giant leap in tech from my old lg rythym. So far I have figured out how to call someone that has already called me, and get on the internet. The thing came with a 16gb memory card. Thats a shit load of memory. I had a 1gb on my old phone that was only half full.
I just tried to report myself for double posting but it wont do it.
I am having such a Confusedwoot: morning. My alarm clock didn't go off so I got up late. My son decided to throw a hissy fit (effin terrible twos) and chucked a juice box at the cat and exploded everywhere. I've been nagging my husband (who is a mechanic) to fix my car the lights have been flickering for months (I assumed it was the alternator) and this morning on my late drive to work it crapped out for good. So I am now waiting for my father in law to pick me up and my brother in law to tow my car home.

Other than that!!! Morning everyone!!! Happy st. Patty's Day!!
LeNeve Wrote:I just tried to report myself for double posting but it wont do it.

Are you hitting submit twice on a post that won't seem to take you to the next screen? If so, just copy your message while it's sitting there thinking, go out to the index, and see if it posted. My bet is that it did but glitched.

If it doesn't show up, just try to post again and paste in your message from before.
Dumbest movie these eyes have ever seen.
[Image: leprechaun.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having such a Confusedwoot: morning. My alarm clock didn't go off so I got up late. My son decided to throw a hissy fit (effin terrible twos) and chucked a juice box at the cat and exploded everywhere. I've been nagging my husband (who is a mechanic) to fix my car the lights have been flickering for months (I assumed it was the alternator) and this morning on my late drive to work it crapped out for good. So I am now waiting for my father in law to pick me up and my brother in law to tow my car home.

very unlucky of you.
I woke up and was craving a bowl O' thee Lucky Charms, but alas there was none. Then I remembered what today was and I wish all ye a Top O' the morning and all the Luck O' thee Irish.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just tried to report myself for double posting but it wont do it.

Are you hitting submit twice on a post that won't seem to take you to the next screen? If so, just copy your message while it's sitting there thinking, go out to the index, and see if it posted. My bet is that it did but glitched.

If it doesn't show up, just try to post again and paste in your message from before.

No yesterday I double posted something with my phone, and I went to try to delete it today on my pc, but it won't let me, so I tried to report the post as abuse just to fuck around and see if the report post for abuse actual does something. I have never reported a post for abuse.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having such a Confusedwoot: morning. My alarm clock didn't go off so I got up late. My son decided to throw a hissy fit (effin terrible twos) and chucked a juice box at the cat and exploded everywhere. I've been nagging my husband (who is a mechanic) to fix my car the lights have been flickering for months (I assumed it was the alternator) and this morning on my late drive to work it crapped out for good. So I am now waiting for my father in law to pick me up and my brother in law to tow my car home.

Did he hit the cat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28