Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday March 17, 2010 - St. Patrick's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Whatever happened to Angie? Why doesn't she post anymore?

And AIrHej, where he at?

Jotaka has not been back in a while either.

She works in the days now.
yeah red x. why would it not go through.

Do you have the blackberry data plan hooked up? DOes your plan include text messages?
I don't think my patio furniture is irish. I actually think it is from taiwan.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Stop double posting

Do you guys have a clutch alignment tool for a svt focus? 308-204 We have never had one, and cant get one until May. Sucks for whoevers car it is.
I've got a snapon clutch aligner. I don't know if we have an SVT. doesn't the box come with the plastic one
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Whatever happened to Angie? Why doesn't she post anymore?

And AIrHej, where he at?

Do you have the blackberry data plan hooked up? DOes your plan include text messages?

Yeah I sent texts yesterday. If someone is pissed off at me and they ignore the texts will it do that?
Derick and Mercer, there are a ton of pictures from the party Sat night up but they are on the Russian facebook, Kohtakte. Derick is in a few of them, one playing drums. Mercer is in a bunch of them. He is dancing in a few.
you mean the 308-204 right? I've got one in my garage
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

And AIrHej, where he at?

Yeah I sent texts yesterday. If someone is pissed off at me and they ignore the texts will it do that?

No it will still have a black check. The red one means it never went through.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Do you guys have a clutch alignment tool for a svt focus? 308-204 We have never had one, and cant get one until May. Sucks for whoevers car it is.
I've got a snapon clutch aligner. I don't know if we have an SVT. doesn't the box come with the plastic one

Nope it did not come with one. This other guy is doing it. I don't know why he cant use a universal one. Maybe he cant.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Ryan Sampson just told the WORST joke on Rich Davis and the Morning Mashup.

What is Irish and sits on your lawn all year long?

Patio furniture.

Confusedwoot: :finger:
I don't get it.

Patty O'Furniture

Get it?
That's stupid.
Brian in NY Wrote:That's stupid.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Ryan Sampson just told the WORST joke on Rich Davis and the Morning Mashup.

Patio furniture.

I don't get it.

Patty O'Furniture

Get it?
That's stupid.

Exactly.

That's waht you get on Rich Davis and the Morning Mash Up
SOAD on Faction :rock: :rock: :rock:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Patio furniture.

I don't get it.

Patty O'Furniture

Get it?

Wacka wacka!
finally got one to go through. wonder what was up.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Nope it did not come with one. This other guy is doing it. I don't know why he cant use a universal one. Maybe he cant.
Oh sure you can, he's just being a baby
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28